Chapter Six: Prophecy

The three protagonists are in the Slifer Dorm for the night in Jaden's room with Syrus sleeping in the top bunk. Eto sits in the desk chair spinning around. Yugi sits on the bottom bed mattress with Jaden.

"So there's been a group of mystery people after you since this failed lab experiment?" Jaden asks.

"Pretty much." Eto says.

"That's real rough especially since you had a hard childhood too. Im sorry Eto." Yugi says.

"Its alright." Eto says.

"Hey I'm gonna see if they got any snacks available at the lunch room inside the Academy." Jaden throws on his jacket and his duel disk.

"Jaden, at midnight?" Eto asks.

"They know to leave food out for me. Man that Dorothy is a saint. Ill be back guys." Jaden exits the dorm.

"Well I don't know how to get home." Yugi says.

Atem appears on the bed beside Yugi.

"You must be the Pharaoh." Eto says, his left eye shifting into a red color.

"You can see me?" Atem asks.

"Yeah. You look a lot like Yugi, what's your name?" Eto asks.

"It's Atem." He says.

"Didn't we already talk about Atem?" Yugi asks.

"Honestly I don't remember, so much has happened recently, it kinda blurs together." Eto replies.

"I don't know how to get home either." Eto says.

"I remember hearing a myth about a trio of monsters that resembled the Egyptian Gods, called the Sacred Beasts. Im pretty sure it was told that they lied in an island somewhere waiting to be awoken." Atem says.

"But again, that's a myth Pharaoh, myths are never right." Yugi says.

Cafeteria- Inside Academy

Jaden rummages though a six foot tall refrigerator in the back of a kitchen left unlocked. Jaden pulls out tortillas and lunch meat.

"God Dorothy I love you, I can already taste it." He drools.

A pan drops in the background.

"Uh hello? Someone there?" Jaden says. Jaden's eyes flash green and orange while Yubel appears behind him.

"Jaden Yuki.." A faint voice echos.

Jaden turns on his duel disk and looks around.

"Who is there? Show yourself!" He says.

"As you wish."

The dark room lights up and a man with long white hair and in a purple lab coat stands before him.

"Who are you?!" Jaden shrieks.

"Currently your worse nightmare, considering I have to remove you personally so I can obtain Eto." A white duel disk emerges from his skin with a deck inserted.

"If a fight is what you want, then come get it! I ain't gonna let anyone take Eto!"

DUEL POV

Jaden: (4000 LP) Ill start! (Draw)

???: I'll let you know right now Mr. Yuki, I know every card in your deck and I know you mainly focus on fusion summoning. Which is suspected considering this is the old fusion dimension.

Yubel: Don't listen to him Jaden.

Jaden: Already ahead of you, ill let my cards talk! I activate the field spell Fusion Gate, now I can fusion summon all I want without Polymerization!