Chapter 28

HEY GUYSS! SO THIS IS CHAPTER 28 !  THIS CHAPTER HAS  SOME ACTION SCENES WHICH I AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING SO. 

BUT I DID TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE! 

ANYWAY, IF YOUR ARE WONDERING WHY THE STORY IS VERY SHORT MINDED IS BEACUE AM A 14 YEAR OLD SO MY IDEAS ARE JUST JUMBLING AROUND. 

I DO APOLOGISE IF THE STORY CHANGE SO DRASTICALLY.. 

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 86K YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING READER AND I LOVE YOU GUYS?! 

ANYWAYS, 

PLEAS DO: 

VOTE AND COMMENT

-TWOASIANGIRLS <3

***

Previously in Forced to be with You 

"I'm sorry." I heard her angelic voice whispered.

I saw her ran out of the penthouse before Scott nor i could catch her. When the pain from my groin began to subside i quickly stood up and saw Nina was nowhere to be found.

Anger fuelled within and i yelled loudly and smashed her vase. HOW DARE THEY TAKE WHAT"S MINE?!

I head to the kitchen and put on my shirt. I walked out of Nina's penthouse and drove to my office like a madman. I kept looking thorough my thoughts wondering who might be the person to do this to MY Nina!

Without realising, i began driving to Kole's apartment ready to kick his fucking ass if he knew any about this.

I will find who did this. Once i found the person i will kill him with my own bare hands.

Don't worry Nina, i WILL find who did this to us. NO ONE TAKE WHAT IS MINE! I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO THAT EASILY NINA. 

***

*UNEDITED*

Nick's POV 

Reaching to Kole's place, i didn't bother parking and immediately head towards the elevator to go to his penthouse. I pressed his floor number and i was patiently not really waiting for the elevator to go up. 

My fist were clenching and my thoughts kept running back to Nina, wondering what happened to her. I cursed to myself, nothing ever comes good between us even for one second everything has to be destroyed. 

I heard the elevator dinged and it was my cue to barged in. As i barged in into his penthouse i saw his eyes widen as he was confused with my presence. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked dumbfoundedly. 

"Don't pretend you don't know what is happening Kole!" I answered with distaste. 

He chuckled, "Exactly what is happening best friend? Cause it's been so long since we have a civilised conversation." 

I growled infuriately, frustrated of his mind tricks. I sauntered towards him, put my finger around his neck and pushed him against his wall. He gasped loudly shocked with my behaviour. 

I was too, never was i out of control like this. The furthest that i've done out of anger was destroying my house until nothing was left to  be destroyed even after losing Nina. But the thought of Nina getting hurt pains me and angers me deeply especially if that bastard in front of me had something to do with this. ]