Chapter 8

Hello everyone! Sorry for being away for so long, thank you for 22k reads and thanks for making time to read my book! I truly appreciate it! I hope you guys will like this chapter! ❤️

Nina's POV
Nick dragged me inside this janitor's closet. "What the hell Nick!" I pull my hand from his grasp.  He covers my mouth for a minute or so before he turned on the lights of the janitor closet and looked at me intensely before he finally speaks.

"I'm sorry i have to drag you this way but my parents are here and so are yours."

"So?" I said a little too harsh.

"You don't want this wedding to happen as much as i do correct?" I simply nod my head towards Nick's question.

"Then i need you to cooperate."

"Cooperate what exactly?" I asked Nick.

---

Nina's POV

"Hey mom, Hey dad!" I called my parents from afar. They turned their heads and i could see that they were surprised looking at my arms that is locked around Scott's arm.

"Who is this?" Mother, who is nicely dressed in vera wang black sleeveless dressed asked me.

"Umm.. this is Scott, and Scott this is my mother"

"Nice to meet you Ms. Vanderwoods."

"Nice to meet you too, who are you to Nina?" Mother asked Scott bluntly.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said sarcastically before Scott could answer my mother.

"Boyfriend? I didn't know you had one Nina." Mother who looked extremely confused asked me whereas Scott and Dad just stood there listening to the conversation.

---
Nick's POV

"Mom, dad, i'd liked you to meet my girl Serena."

Mom spit her drink to dad's face. Thats funny.

"Girl? How is this possible?" Mom exclaimed.

"Yes," i said determined.

"You can't be serious Nick." Mom said.

"Excuse us, Nick come with me." Dad said dead serious.

"Who is she?" Dad asked me.

"A Girl?"

"cut it Nick! Why did you bring some slutty girls to the panthers anniversary!"

"Shes not some slutty girl dad, she's my girlfriend."

"Oh Nick, do you even think that i'll believe that you've settled down? Girls are just toys for you. You play with them, got bored of them and you toss it away."
Dad said, he's right though. I never got into a serious real relationship except for Nina. I could tell that my parent doesn't seemed to like Serena, i mean, neither do i. I've known Serena ever since kindergarten and yes, she's like a sister but i feel like she's a different  person now. Ever since she left for Italy, she's like a completely different person.

I was lost in thought when dad spoke, "you settle this up Nick, i do not care who she is or whatever just send her home, do not humiliate me by bringing that kind of girl here." I obey dad's order and send Serena back home.

---
Nina's POV

"Scott, i think my mom fall for it. I think she really believes you're my boyfriend and she'll cancel all this absurd wedding plans and bam! I WILL NOT MARRY NICK!" I kept babbling happily when Scott just looked at me trying to say something.

"What?"

"What is it Scott?" I asked him again when i realise he kept looking at something or someone behind me. Guess what? My mom was standing there.

She cleared her throat and said my name before dragging me away. She asked me to meet her back at home, not the penthouse but my parent house which is unlikely. I obeyed her because her voice sounded scary and i would have no way out of this.

---

I was sitting in silence in the living room with my parent when the frontdoor bell rang. My parent hurried over there to welcome their guest? I don't know why they rush there but my house butler and maids also rush there to welcome the guest, they kinda looked like they're welcoming the president. As for me, i just sat here in the living room like a statue.

The front door opened to reveal a man who seemed to be over 6 feet who is wearing a white button up shirt and black suit pants over his muscular toned body. Guess what, that man was Nick Archibald.

What is he doing here? Why is he here along with his dad and his mom? Oh god.

---

"Hi Mr and Mrs Archibald," i pause for a moment before i continue, "and Nick.."
I faked a smile and Nick knew that i was faking a smile because he simply smirk at me. We were now sitting in the living room, the adults were enjoying each others company while Nick kept looking at his phone, smiling, probably chatting with who i guess is serena.

"What are they doing here so late Mom Dad?" I simply said interrupting their conversation, not caring what the Archibalds think of me.

"Well..." Mom said while exchanging look with Dad and Mr and Mrs Archibald.

Nick's father finally break the silence and said something that hits me hard, "we've decided to let you guys move in together."

What do you guys think? If there's grammar errors or any mistake, i'm really sorry. Thank you very very much for being super patient😘, i will update the next chapter soon! Stay tuneeee🌸