Chapter 16

*UNEDITED*

Nina's POV

You know those moments where you are sleeping peacefully without realising that your actually sleeping wait no LEANING on to your enemy's shoulder? Yep that's happening right now. But you know what the best part is? Your Enemy took a picture of you while sleeping! Great isn't it?

As for Nick, he couldn't been happier with this. that bastard.. taking advantage of me in my weakest moment.

So right now, Nick is laughing his ass off while i on the other hand is fuming furiously.

"Stop looking at it and delete that picture you asshole!" i snapped.

Nick laughed harder, "I don't think so, you look cute there." he said while smiling.

"Still! you were taking advantage of me!" i groaned. Nick came closer to me, i was staring at him intently and i was feeling nervous, "If i've taken advantage of you, don't you think you'll be sore right now?"

I gasped and smack his arm, "Nick it's not funny!" i whined. He didn't reply me back he just grinned and look back to his phone. If you are confuse on where we are, well we just landed in Vancouver, Canada. And right now we are heading, to our hotel. Once reached to our hotel, we were given on hotel key not two. That made me gulped my own saliva.

When we reached our rooms my most hung open. The room was beautiful. It There was a small living room in the middle with a plasma TV and a fire place. The doorman explained to us about the room.

"And here is the master bedroom." he said. Not going to lie, the master bed room is very beautiful. It feels more like a honeymoon now..

Before the doorman could leave i asked, "Is there anymore bedroom in here?"

He shook his head and i thank the doorman before he head out. When i reach back to the bedroom i saw Nick slouching on the bed, i got near him and smack his arm.

"You are not sleeping there, you are sleeping on the couch."

"No i am not. I am sleeping here whether you like it or not."

"I am not sleeping next to you!" i snapped.

"Why afraid something might happen? The desires that you've been holding back could be released if we sleep right next each other?" He huskily answered. By now, Nick is inches away from me.

I couldn't find my voice. Some part of me hated being this close to Nick, but the other part felt happy and contempt.

"I'm right aren't i Nina?" He asked while he brushes his hand on my cheeks. I looked up into his deep brown eyes. Looking at him made me remember, the things he did to me and my confidence boosted up immediately.

"No you are not! I just hate it when strangers sleep with me." He didn't reply, "So now, could you please leave the rom so that i could unpack?"