Chapter 20

*UNEDITED*

Nina's POV

I am an emotional wreck right now. My emotions are swirling around as if i was pregnant with a child. I was confused on what i was feeling. Was i acting selfish? i mean Nick has a right to be with his sound and we are no longer in a relationship or any entanglements except for the wedding of course. What is wrong with emotions?

Last night, after my mental breakdown, i needed someone to talk to and the one person in my mind was Kole. So, i dashed out of my penthouse and has towards to Kole's apartment which was quite far from my own. As predicted, once i reached there, i cried.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, i was gasping for air and i was holding Kole so tight as if he was the last person on earth. After i calmed down, i rant and explained everything about the situation. Kole patiently waited and listen to my rants, and i was glad that he did not comment anything about it.

Once done ranting, he gave me some advices on what to do. But those advices were still not enough. I needed more. I practically begged him to help me find an another way to get out of this problem.

"Please Kole! Help me escape this misery! i can't handle it anymore."

"Nina, you have to understand, you are doing this for your family."

I snorted, "Everything is always about my Family. But what about me? Do they ever considered my feelings and opinions?"

Kole did not answer me. His eyebrows was knitted together as if he was thinking of a plan on what to do.

"I have an idea," he quirked.

"Is it good?"

"It's risky."

"I'll do it."

***

After my chat with Kole, i decided to informed my mom and Nick that i was willing to agree on fulfilling this marriage. They were pretty stunned at first but ending up being happy with my decision. Nick in the other hand, am not really sure on what he was feeling nor do i care.

Right now, i am shopping with my mom and Mrs Archibald, we were done buying cakes, flowers, decorations and all of that stuff. The last stop that we were heading was to find my wedding dress. I was pretty excited to find me wedding dress, as i was only getting married once in my life time.

We entered Vera Wang and there were a lot of beautiful dresses on display but nothing caught my eye. Most of the dresses were to sparkly, long, showing of to many skins. I was tired that i could not find the perfect wedding dress. My mother insisted in something sparkly and puffy while Mrs Archibald insisted n something that shows to much skin.

As i search thoroughly at the corner parts of the boutique i finally found my wedding dress. It has flowering patterns on the back and through out the dress. The back part if the dress could show my decent looking back as it decent down. I quickly try the dress on and it fits every single part of my curves. I couldn't been happier on my choice of dress.

I walked out of the fitting room and show the dress to my mom's. Their eyes gleamed with happiness, knowing that they had agreed to this dress. We then quickly paid for the dress, ate dinner and we drove back home.

When i reached my apartment, my body was exhausted. All i wanted to do was sleep but since tomorrow is my wedding day, i had to shower as the ceremony is early in the morning. Quickly doing my shower and changing into my nightie, i flopped down my bed and my eyes began to shut.

***

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm not to mention the sound of my mom and Serena yelling into my ear.