Chapter 25

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE 

Hey Guys, please take the time reading this note. 

I just want to apologise for this very late update, i was busy with exams and i could not find the time to update. Anyway, since i am having a holiday break, i could finally have the chance for an early update. 

I Just want you guys to know that this Chapter is Scotts point of view. I have a lot of things in mind and Scotts part will be related with the rest of the update. 

I will do major editing once done with this book. 

Anyway, i hope you guys could forgive me about the late update.  I apologise if the update is boring..

PLEASE DO 

VOTE  AND COMMENT! 

- twoasiangirls

***

Previously in Forced to be with You

"Nina.. remember i told you the story about me being blackmailed to leave Scott.." Serena softly said.

"Yeah, i remember why?"

"I think it is related."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean, the person who blackmail me, her name is also Alison."

"Are you telling me, that this Alison chick has to do with all of us?"

"Yeah i guess so.."

"I guess there is only one thing to do."

"Which is?"

"We have to ask Scott."

"Why Scott?"

"Cause he was there when Nick was drunk and apparently fucked that bitch five years ago." 

***

Scott's POV 

I remembered her sparkling hazel brown eyes, her pink luscious lips and her soft blonde air running through my fingers. Those days in Italy was memorable, after one passionate night, she left me with no contact of her. 

All i have of her for me to remember is the picture i took when she was asleep. I should've known it was a mistake falling for her even though i've known her for a few days i know what we have was real. 

I spent years, thinking about her wondering what was the reason why sh left me with no noticed. People say she was a gold digger but i knew better than that. The were hurt, anger and confusion filled within me.

Overtime, i began to let those feeling aside that was until one lovely evening i saw her in the Bar with non other than Nick Archibald. i was hoping that it was not her but i guess fate works in mysterious way. 

We had a small chat and the next following day, she went into my office asking for my forgiveness. Weird i thought, usually a guy would be the one asking forgiveness from a girl but this was the opposite. 

"What do you want Serena?" I snapped. 

"Are you seriously going to ignore me and not giving me the chance to explain?!" She napped back. Damn.. thats hot.. 

"You lost that chance long time ago." 

"Scott, you have to understand what i did was to protect you?!" 

"Oh yea? like stealing all of my money was start of you protecting me?"

"What?" She seemed confused on my reply, "Money? Scott what are you talking about? I did not steal your money." 

"Sure, the next day after we slept, i got a call from my manager than my bank account lost $100,000,00." 

"Scott i swear to you that i did not steal your money." 

"Cut the crap Serena!" I yelled. 

"I am telling you the truth Scott! I did not steal your money." She yelled. 

My eyes soften at her, she had tears streaming down her cheeks and i felt a pang of guilt running through my body. I wanted to hug her and soothe her but my pride is getting the best of me. 

"If i didn't leave you, she will hurt you Scott and i can't do that.." She whispered. 

Finally setting my pride aside, i held her close to me enjoying the feeling while it lasted. 

"Then why?" I asked her softly. I let Serena to calm herself, not pushing her to explained. 

"You remembered, that i was having a photoshoot in Italy. Then i got a phone call from my mom telling me that our company got bankrupt and my father had a heart attack." 

"I panicked, and leave the shoot.. surprise surprise, my manager cut off all contacts with me with no explanation. And basically my career was over by then." She sniff and leaned her head against my shoulder. 

"I was lost so i spent hours in a small cafe, as i was growing my sorrow in coffee a blonde girl walked up to me and asked for a favour. She told me to make you fall for me and sleep with me. At that point i agreed to whatever she said as i was desperate to find money. She told me if i excel her plan, she will give me $100,000,00" 

"So i agreed, anyway after that everything as history, i met you and i fell in love with you." 

Serena stopped and stared at me, "When you were asleep, i called her to end my deal with her but she told me if i didn't follow her, she will make my family suffer and you. I could not let your career being destroy because of me so i agreed." 

"I left your penthouse with tears, regretting every second of leaving without any explanation.. But i had no choice. I loved you too much to let your get hurt because of me." 

When Serena stopped talking, we didn't utter a word. I was still trying to process everything in my head. Serena was never a gold digger. 

"What about the money?" I asked her, 

"I guess she took the money and gave it to me from your account. Scott i swear too you i never steal anything from you all i did was to protect you." 

"Shh.. is okay Serena, i also apologise for not giving you the chance for an explanation." 

I can't let Serena take all the fault, it's both our fault and i can't blame it on her. 

"Do you know who the person is?" I asked her. 

"Yes, her name is Alison but thats it, she seemed very quite about her being. But when he mention you I knew there were some sort of close connection you have with her.." 

I nod my head. Finally, everything was cleared out. I would finally end my endless nightmare after all these years. But there is still one issue. 

Who is Alison? Do i know her? Why does she want to hurt me? 

I closed my eyes and ignored those facts, one at a time i told myself. There are still a lot of things that i have not uncovered about that person and i will not stop till i find out who Alison is what she wants with me. 

She hurt Serena and I can't let her hurt my loved ones.