Chapter 22

It's been two days since we came home from our tour in Palawan.

So bad I didn't take a dip much in the sea because, after that night I had my menstruation.

"I'm going in. " I say goodbye to Rad.

The exam is coming up, so I need to be able to review well because I failed when Rad and I broke up. And him, On the other hand, will not enter school because he said he has a meeting today with the Architect who will do Designs on his beach in Negros.

"Later." He said and caressed my face.

"Okay." I agreed because it was still early. So, he wants me to be here in his car before the bell ring.

"Aren't you late for your meeting?" I asked him. He was just playing my ring finger.

"I own my time, Frixxie." He said calmly.

"Is that architect...is a woman?" I suddenly asked not looking at him. Nothing! I just want to know.

He stopped playing with my finger.

He frowned. "Yeah, she's a girl."

I rolled my eyes. He chuckled and he made me sit on his lap.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." I answered immediately.

He groaned. "Don't be so jealous baby. I've met a lot of women. That's part of my business. It's also for your future for me. I want to give the best life for you."

My cheeks warmed at what he was saying.

"Okay, I'm not jealous anymore." I spoke.

"Good."

He caressed my face softly and stared at my face.

His thumb stopped on my lip.

"I can't wait to marry you." He said huskily.

Here he is again.

Not that I don't want to, but I still want to prove something to my dad. I need to graduate first and find a job before I get married. Before I start a family with Rad.

"I need to graduate first." I heaved a sigh as he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I understand. " He kissed my neck and sucked it. He put love bites on me again.

"Are you taking a pill?" He suddenly asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. I could barely speak.

"Hmmm..." He hummed. "When we get married, contraceptives are not allowed. I want a child. I want a little you. "Here he goes again.

"Little me? So, what would you name it then? "

"I'll name her Emerald" Woah!

"Where did you get that name?"

"I get that in the name of the Diamond Stones Queen in England. Emerald means Green."

"Okay, nice."

"I want her to look like you and the attitude form me, of course." Damn. Why are we talking about this?

I laughed. "Maybe she also locked her boyfriend in her condo by chance? "I teased him. That's what he's doing to me.

I cried so hard. Eyes clouded because of my tears as I exited the building!

I am so hopeless!

I was in the parking area when someone grabbed me.

I turned tiredly because I knew who it was again.