Chapter 16

I was absent for three days. My cellphone is also off. I didn't even show up to Rad.

I was scared and embarrassed to face Rad. I wanted to tell him what Franko did to me, but I couldn't. I am so scared!

Veron returned to the US yesterday. Somehow, we got close. Especially yesterday.

Someone rang the doorbell, so I was shocked.

Here I am at the counter and drinking wine. My eyes are full of dark circles, and I don't sleep much.

I opened the door and was surprised to see who had rung the doorbell.

"Cas," I uttered.

She immediately went inside.

"Frix." Her voice is full of concern. She looked at my whole body.

"What? Are you sick? How many days have you been absent?" She pulled me so I can sit beside her. "And you're losing weight." She spat.

I shook. "No. I just don't feel good." I said hoarsely.

She looked at me as if she weren't convinced. "Did you have a misunderstanding with Rad?" She suddenly asked. So, I settled down.

"N-Not. Why?"

She shook his head and cursed. "Really? Did you not quarrel? Or something ?! "

My heartbeat violently. Why does she seem to want to convey something to me?

"Say the fucking word Cas. Dammit!" I cursed and pulled my own hair! I am totally messed up!

Damn you Franko!

She sighed.

"I don't really know what's really happened between you two but Frix."

She stopped for a while as she estimated my reaction.

"There's a rumor than. He is in a relationship with Pia!" My chest throbbed at what he said.

I'm confused.

"Huh? But, how ?!" I'm a tired mess. Didn't Franko show the pictures? That is possible.

"You'll know that Frix so If I were you. You must go to school and talk to him."

Cassy left immediately because she still had work to do.

I had no other thought but who was Pia, Cassy said. She said Pia Altamirano is the transferee at our school. Couldn't Pia call Rad and the transferee at school be the same?

I straightened up and put on a uniform. I'm going to the afternoon class.

I'm too nervous. I'm being nervous.

I didn't even turn on my cell phone and text Rad.

To Rad: Rad, please let us talk.

I sent it and I hailed a cab.

When I arrived, I could no longer imagine my nervousness.

I swear in my mind I can't really forgive Franko no matter what he planned and did.

Whispered immediately, and the students shook to greet me.

"I told you; they broke up! Pia is Rad's girlfriend now. Gosh, I saw them making out! Seriously!"

"Unfortunately, Rad just made it a point."

A familiar kind of pain filled my chest. I can't breathe in pain! It's all my fault!

Suddenly my phone beeped.

From Radleigh: Science building room 4.

I am sweating cold when I decided to meet him today. While entering the school, I heard various comments from students about my scandal with Franko!