Chapter 32

I nodded and couldn't speak.

He smirked.

"You miss this? Do you want this huh? Answer me." he rocked me again.

Oh damn, I feel my own body eager for him too.

I nodded. "Y-Yes."

Because of that he quickly grabbed my ass and stroked it.

"Oh ~" I moaned as he pressed me against his bulge repeatedly. Damn shit!

He easily ushered me into the bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

The bed bounced because of Rad's reluctance to throw me there.

He sighed as he quickly took off his t -shirt and threw it nowhere.

His face plastered with desire that almost warmed me. I feel his need for me. I'm like that too.

I can see his rocky abs. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants along with his boxer shorts.

He was standing in front of me so at the same time I was closing my eyes.

I knew it was big and fat.

I don't need to see that.

I just felt his footsteps near me, and he kissed my foot.

He just clung to me, and I sighed nervously, every time he kissed me there.

My hand was tightly clasped to the pillow, there, I poured all my emotions.

"All of this is mine." His kiss was already on my thigh, so I quickly folded my thigh.

But his hand stops it. He opens my legs wider.

"R-Rad, please." Oh shit! I couldn't stop it coming out of my lips. You are embarrassing Frix!

He immediately pulled down my T back, and he groaned when he saw it.

"T back huh?" He teased.

My cheeks are almost hot. I used to wear it, it's more comfortable.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Rad aggressively pulled up the hem of dress. He parted my legs, and he claimed my sex.

"Oh! Fuck!" My head pressed back against the pillow, and I clung to it. My one hand was pulling Rad's hair!

His both handheld my waist, to settle down so I almost went crazy when he bit and lick me. I craned my back, but I couldn't because of Rad's tight grip on my waist.

Gosh. You're crazy Rad!!

"I am fucking miss this." He hissed and went up. He grabbed the cleavage of my dress and tore it from there.

So, I was wide -eyed and shocked at what was done.

Now my chest is exposed to him which he is nuzzling now.

I heard him swear!

"Rad! You ripped it! It's expensive! "I even managed to shout at him!

He kissed me violently on the lips to calm down.

"I'll replace it with something more expensive." he hoarsely said.

He so fucking hot on me to top.

He placed my left leg on his shoulder. He spread my legs!

He spat on his hand and rubbed it on me. What is that?

But my shock disappeared when he violently entered me!

"Oh! It hurts." I moaned in pain as I felt myself torn! I'm not a virgin! Or maybe it's because I haven't done this for so long? Or maybe he grew even bigger?

Fuck. Maybe both? Hell!

I held my two hands on the headboard of the bed while my head did not know where to face! I am going crazy!

"You're tight. "Rad cursed and he pounded me so fast.

"Ahh!" I moaned.

The pillows earlier on our heads were thrown on the floor. The blanket also fell to the floor. The straight seat of the bed was tilted because of every thrust of Rad on me.

I miss this so much.

"Rad, I'm..." I didn't know what to say in the upcoming blast.

He nodded violently.

"Me too, baby." he says almost hoarse. The veins on his arms flexed every time he moved on my top. His sweat has dripping as well.

His jaw tightened with each stroke.

"Are you taking pills?" He suddenly asked still pounding me so fast.

He kissed me and stopped it so I could answer.

"No, not this them--" I didn't finish what I was saying because he had already kissed me.

I stopped using it since I left.

"Please give me baby. I love you so much."

The four corners of the room were enveloped in grunts, bed noise and our breathing.

"What? Why are you now telling me this that it's already over?" I shout into the cellphone.

I was in front of the dresser and combing. It's six o'clock in the evening.

It's been three days since Rad and I got along. We're so fine. I'm mean, more than that.

I wake up every morning smiling.

Rad comes home to my unit after his office work.

Just the other day I also found out that he was the COO of Highlands Company. A company that develops and plans the manufacture of Hotels, Casinos, and designs of rest house types on beaches. The HC where you will find is made up of Architects and Engineers. His dad seems to be the CEO then.

He cursed on the other line.

"I was only there for a while, and I can't refuse. "He said huskily on the other line.

My head heated at what he said. Since morning, he hasn't answered my calls and texts because he just woke up and said he went out last night because a friend allegedly invited him to a stag party.

Stag party has a lot of women there!

If he's jealous, I'm more jealous!

"Even though! It's better you say it right away to me than to look like a fool to the person who texted and called you last night! It's because you're at the party!" I think the vein in my neck will come out!

I threw the comb on the dresser. We broke up once because of a woman I don't want to happen it again.

Especially since I don't trust Rad! Sometimes I give that. But it was just destroyed. So, it can't be undone.

I'm clutching my cellphone. That's where I pour out my annoyance on Rad.

He sighed violently on the other line.

"Are we going to fight about these petty things huh? '' He replied on the other line sounds, lazy.

"I just woke up, trust me okay. I didn't do anything you didn't like."