Chapter 3

I hugged myself when the chilly wind hit my skin. It was six o'clock in the afternoon, and it was getting dark.

"Wow." I was amazed to see Rad's Resort. It has had a variety of Resto previously covered by the Resort. There are also bars around. In front of the sea are rows of elegant bungalows for rent to vacationers.

"Eat first. Aren't you hungry?" Rad was hugging me from behind me.

I pouted. "I'm still full."

I am enjoying the feeling when we are like this. Without hiding. We hold hands in front of other people. We are free to do whatever we want. I'm not just his secret affair.

After eating, we dressed because Rad and I were going to a bar later.

When I exited the bathroom, I first saw Rad's perfect face.

He's wearing a black shirt and sweatshirt so that I can see his rocky chest. He was still holding a black cap.

He was like a cliff; if you look at him, he looks so beautiful that you want to try and jump, but when you jump, you will drown. You will drown because of him, and there is no hope of getting up.

I remembered the first time we met. I was in a hurry because I was late, and then we bumped into each other and fell to the floor! He was still on top of me, and my lips parted because of the shock that the person I bumped into was so handsome!

But the bastard kissed me without hesitation! I remember how he angled his head to kiss me hard and put his tongue in my mouth!

My first kiss was awful then. And since then, he has never stopped.

Until I got used to his presence, and I just found myself kissing him and wanting it.

I get hurt every time I see him with a woman. I wanted to criticize him. I want to be angry with him but have no right to be. We just kissed and fucked. But I don't know what we have. I'm afraid to ask about it because it might just hurt me. I know his reputation; he's scared of commitments.

For now, I want to unchain all the pain away and embrace this moment with him. I do not mind what will happen when we return to the city.

"Don't wear too much revealing, baby, hmm." He said and hugged my waist so I could sit on his lap.

"Rad, I'll get dressed. Let go." I groaned and violently pulled his hug away from me.

I took a white strappy top and a pair of shorts from the cabinet. I also took a cardigan against the cold outside.

"Okay, let me dress you up." He said in a severe voice, and he took my panties and bra.

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment! "You're crazy! I can wear it! I'm not a baby, Rad."

"But you're my baby." He was serious and took my clothes in my hand. I was stunned when he made it difficult for me to sit on the dresser.

"Rad, I can do it." I insist. He is wise. He will wear it to me so he can see my body. What will I expect living with Rad under one damn roof? He's coy!

"Let me." He said to me and ripped the towel off my body. "Beautiful." He mumbled and leaned closer to kiss my forehead.

He wore my bra on me. He's so good at it, huh? After my bra, he kissed my neck.

"R-Rad," my breathing became hitch. He kissed my chest, went down to my abdomen, and down to my womanhood.

He kissed me there three times. I am going to faint!

I just grabbed the end of the dresser and clenched my fist due to various emotions. He chuckled and put on my panty.

I just quietly combed my hair because it was still early. Eight more of us will go there. But Rad was just behind me, sitting on the bed and staring at my every move. I winced when he hugged my back.

"Rad, what are you doing?" I sighed as it dripped a kiss on my neck.

"Kissing what's mine." Damn it. "There, so they know you're mine." He smirked after he put love bites on my neck. Damn, Rad!

***

Loud music filled my ears.

We are now inside a bar that foreign tourists often visit. Wild people' scattered everywhere! There are still women who can hardly walk properly due to drunkenness.

It's obvious. Even from a distance, Rad's eyes directly looking at me.

Well, Rad is hot and handsome from all angles. I can't find anything ugly in him. Rad possessively wrapped his big hand around my tiny waist. He led me into a VIP space with a wide sofa and table in the middle.

"No alcohol for you, baby. The juice will do." He said to me as the waiter put down Rad's drink. Rad gave me some juice.

I pouted and bit my lip.

"Frixxie." He spoke.

"What?" I asked.

"Stop pouting! Some assholes were gawking at you," he said, and I seemed to want to keep laughing.

"What!? That's normal." I said and sipped on my juice.

He only looked at me like I was. I was the only one in the bar.

I dropped the juice on the table. "Is this bar yours too?" I started a conversation with him. But that distracted me because of his warm palm caressing my thigh; the other was behind me. He almost invaded my personal space!

"Yes." he was caressing a few strands of my hair from my face. Damn, I couldn't focus on my juice, I was suddenly embarrassed.

In my side vision, I saw him drink the tequila and bite the lemon. He's so sexy with that simple gesture. I saw how his Adams protruded and his muscles flexed. Damn! His body was taken care of in the gym. His body was much more mature to look at compared to his age of twenty-three.

Secret AffairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara