Chapter2

"H-Hey!" I screamed as Rad laid me down on his long sofa. We grabbed much attention earlier because I was slapping his chest and face. But it seemed like he didn't mind it. My hand is still red from beating him.

"You're shameless!" I growled at him and pushed him away.

He groaned with pain.

"Shit!" I cursed because he was strong. He immediately wrapped his hand around me and pushed me on his sofa!

"Damn baby, I didn't know you were brutal," he said teasingly.

"Baby, your face! Let me go!" I shouted. He could hardly fit on the sofa as it was not long enough. I couldn't do anything because my hand was pinned over my head.

"No. Who's Kurt, huh? Lover?" He said in complete dominance.

"What you care?! I'm still going somewhere!"

"I said, you're not going anywhere. You will be fucking stay here!" He said in an emphatic tone.

"And who told you that? You asshole!"

"You can't do anything." he brought his face close to mine and bit my jaw. Fuck, my knees shook at what he did. I could smell his breath, dizzying and addictive.

He kissed my neck and traced it using his lips.

"R-Rad, heck!" I stuttered in protest because my chest almost came out from my heart beating. If I'm with Rad, this is how my heart beats.

"Uh-uh." He said, ignoring what I said, and kissed the edge of my lip. One of his hands was already traveling to my thigh. He's free to undress me because I'm wearing a skirt in our uniform.

I sighed when he took off the necktie of my uniform and tied it in my hands above my head.

"Rad, what are you doing?"

"You're grounded. You won't meet your man or anyone. You are mine, Frixxie." He said absolutely and crushed me with a kiss.

Even though my lips seemed vulnerable, I tried to reciprocate him with a kiss.

"You've driven me crazy," he said again, kissing me. He even tilted my head to kiss me nicely.

I would have put my hand on his nape, but I forgot I was tied.

"R-Rad."

"Don't move; I'll make sure no one else would give you like this," he said huskily.

Why are you doing this, Rad? If you would say you love me, I would still understand, but no! You want me to fill your lust.

He moved away and took off my shoes and socks one by one. I heard the zipper open on my skirt and went down to my cycling shorts, and he took them off me. Only my panties are my bottom.

"Fuck."

He kisses the top of my panty. I could feel his breath there, and my toes were almost twisted because of his breaths.

"Rad, please." I almost cried; I didn't know why I would call. In delight? Because of the situation? Because I love him too much, even though I look stupid.

"I don't know what you did to me, baby. I'm obsessed with you, damn!"

It's music to my ears—hopefully, Rad. I hope I drive you crazy so that you love me.

He violently took off my panties, and he parted my legs widely. Heck!

"Your little pussy only belongs to me. Did you get it?" I could hardly hear what he said. My shoulders went up and down with the heat I was feeling.

"Did you get it, De Leon?" He said again.

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, Rad."

He laughed softly, and he placed my two thighs on his shoulders until I could feel him breathing between my thighs. I sighed when I felt his kiss there.

"Oh my gosh," I said, trembling in delight. I also bit my lower lip so as not to scream. I feel the bite and movement of his tongue there.

He just got better at it.

Gosh! Rad is an expert on this thing. I was thrilled to feel his finger enter there. It's not just one, but two.

"Oh! Rad, please, make it faster." I moaned when his two fingers thrust inside me. I was almost overwhelmed when he dug his finger deep inside me and accelerated the plunge.

My breathing became fast! Rad succeeded me in this thing.

I didn't know where to turn my head, and my hands remained clenched.

Every corner of this room filled with my moans. Raleigh is just pushing his fingers to make me satisfied! He just chuckled every time I screamed or moaned his name.

"Oh, my Rad! Oh god!" I moaned loudly when he sucked my jewel. He moved his hand even faster on me. He didn't stop sucking about my jewel. He's sucking it like a lollipop! One of his hands ripped off my upper uniform!

What a multitasker.

"Ahh! Fuck!"

Rad caught it all. He sucked my release, licked my middle, and missed not even a grain.

"Mumm, Rad, please."

He chuckled again and kissed me. My eyes were still closed as I kissed him back. He dropped his kiss on my chest again and sucked it alternately.

"After that, you won't find anyone else." He huskily said, a warning.

I'm so weak. He untied the rope from my hand, and I immediately removed his uniform.

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his black slack, and took it off with his boxer. I almost dropped my jaw when I saw his cock.

Damn, so big and thick. How does that fit me? He might break me!

"Done, staring?" He noticed my look there. I almost blushed at what he said. I frowned and slapped him.

"I might die! Why the size is so big?!"

He burst out laughing because of what I said.

"I'm going to blow you away, baby." He said while grinning.

"Fuck you!"

He leaned over me again, and he spread my legs wider.

"Yeah, I am an animal when it comes to fuck." he answered sarcastically. I would have answered, but I was shocked when he entered me!

"Oh my God." I almost lost consciousness!

He groaned. "Fuck it!" The sofa almost shook when he pushed me. I just clung to his arm and nearly sank my nail there.

"Ahh! Oh my Gosh! Rad!"

We are both sweaty. I have reached heaven almost a few times. But he still did not stop! Doesn't he know the word stop and tired?

Why do I love this man so much?

He ended up taking me four times. My whole body was tired, and I fell asleep because of exhaustion!