Chapter 19

When he opened his unit, I couldn't explain my nervousness.

When we arrived in his living room, he immediately took off his black t-shirt from behind.

I averted my eyes. My muscles are shaking with various emotions and because of the situation. Shamelessly I went to his kitchen. I felt so thirsty I wanted to drink anything.

I opened his fridge, and the first thing I saw was fresh milk, so that's what I opened. I took a glass, put it on the counter, and poured fresh milk.

I could feel him hug my waist from behind. I almost choked on what he did.

I didn't even feel like he was following me.

He buried his face in my neck. I could feel his hard chest behind me.

"Rad...stop," I uttered.

"Let's talk." He spoke. He remained in our position. I was facing the counter while he hugged my back.

"We're talking now." I bit my lip.

He groaned. I was too late to react when he lifted me up and it was easy for him to make me sit on the counter. I took a deep breath and adjusted myself. He straightened my messy hair.

He leveled our vision.

"About those pictures. "His serious voice almost makes me faint right now.

"You didn't let me explain, Rad." I calmly said.

He nodded and licked his lips.

"I'm so fuck up that time." He huskily said. "So, now I'm giving you your time to explain."

I finger-combed my hair and played with my finger.

"Franko is an asshole." And I look at him. He's just staring at me intently.

"He planned that all up. Do you remember the time you texted me? I'm going to the auditorium for you?"

He nodded and his forehead creased.

"Yeah."

"They blocked me then Franko dragged me somewhere."

Unable to speak properly due to suppression of sobbing.

His jaw clenched and veins corded. He seemed to want to punch.

I held his arm.

He didn't say anything. I could only see the anger in his eyes.

"He kissed and touched me. His friend took the pictures." I cried.

He shook his head.

"Rad, I tried to stop him but he's too strong-"

He cut me off.

He suddenly hugged me. He would bury me in his chest.

He gently stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry. God knows how much I want to kill that fucktard." he said emphatically. I could feel his anger.

"That's enough, Rad. He's in a coma right now."

"That's not enough! Did he touch you anywhere, huh?" He suddenly asked.

I shook my head.

"No, he just kissed me and touched my bare ---" He cut me with his cuss.

"Bullshit ..."

"It's not you. Let me explain."

I looked at him badly as I remembered about them and Pia.

"But you and Pia--"

He cut me again.

"No, she's just nothing, Frix. I'm just using her to make you jealous!" He tried to hug me again, but I pushed him.

"Nothing? Was there a friend who is together every day? She is sweet to you! And you're still close to her! "

He cursed. He is having a tough time with me now.

"Fuck baby, we're not the thing!"

I scoffed. "She's flirting with you! Can't you see?!"

"You can't blame me that time, baby." He said hard. "That time, I just want to get rid of pain ---"

I raised both my hands to stop him from speaking.

"No! It's okay! Make friends with her! I don't mind! As far as I remember, we're not also a thing. You broke up with me, right?"

I said sarcastically.

"So, I am free to date with boys and make friends with them."

I heard him swearing behind me. He followed me here to the living room.

"You broke up with me --- ahh! Rad!" I was surprised when he lifted me.

"The fuck you are! You're still mine. Only mine." He hissed in my ear. "I'm fucking in love with you." He whispered again in my ear.

"Put me down! Rad."

He chuckled.

"I can't. It's your fault I've been so needy for three months." He nodded and kissed my neck.

I could feel him carrying me to his room.

We went well. But still, I can't take Pia from our picture. At school, she was always bugging Rad. It's good that I'm holding him back.

Pia is beautiful. She has a bitchy look that boys will drool for. She has an hourglass shape.

I understood that she was very artistic and said that she had been entrusted to Rad.

Rad's mama and Pia's mama are said to be close friends.

Pia's mother is in the US, so Pia was handed over to Rad, which is unfair on my part. Does she still need to be watched? Hello? She was a year older than me!

I am already preparing the things that will be used and I will wear them tomorrow on our trip to Palawan. And guess what? Because Montemayor owns this University, our trip was also to Montemayor Beach. The only owner is Radleigh Montemayor, so it means... he'll be there. Darn!

In the middle of my fixing, my cellphone rang.

I looked at the time first before answering. We will assemble tomorrow at school.

Loisa is the caller.

"Yep?"

What? Is she at the bar?

I could hear screaming and ringing on the other line.

She chuckled. Is she drunk?

"Guess what, Frix ?!" She said to me.

What show is this?

"Guess what my ass, Loisa Ina. Spill it!" Annoyed, I said once I put the clothes in a red suitcase. I will only bring a suitcase tomorrow and a shoulder bag.

"Okay! Okay! Chill." She even giggled, which irritated me." Guess what? Get ready for me tomorrow. I will pull your hair! "

I sighed and I ended the call. She's just drunk!

I continued arranging my suitcase. I was putting on my bikinis now when my cellphone rang again.

God! I'm so sleepy and I'm not done yet!

I answered immediately. "What is Loi? I am fixing a ---"

"Rad is here! In Twylite with Pia! It's hard to explain! So come here so you can see."