Chapter 33

Even though, I'm not convinced. It's unfair on my side is that he banned me from leaving the condominium because he's jealous of a crew here in the condominium who is handsome because the guy always looking at me.

"That's it. I don't trust you! If you do what you want right away, then I should say goodbye to you? You are unfair to me Rad. I've just been in the unit all day then there you are having a party, right? Wow! Just wow! "I said sarcastically to him.

"That's another conversation ---"

I cut him off.

"If you don't want to trust me either, don't! You're making me a prisoner here! If you can do everything, me too! Okay? Bye!" I immediately ended the call.

My head is aching.

My cellphone rang again.

"What's up Rad ?!"

"Woah! Chill your ass. When did my name become Rad?"

Oh fuck! Loisa!

"Oh why?"

"Moody huh? Are you pregnant? Maybe Rad didn't stop you from fucking-"

I cut her off.

"Fuck! Loisa! Can I beat you?" I sighed. She's Crazy.

"Okay fine. You can't come out? We would have invited you to the Bar at--"

I didn't let her finish when I heard the word 'bar'.

"Count me in! I need my revenge." I smirked.

"Woah! Revenge? Are you and Daddy Rad at war? "

I groaned. "Stop calling him that. He's mine."

Gosh am I possessive? I think so.

Loisa barked out a laugh. After the call I was ready. At seven -thirty we are supposed to go to Twilite. It is said that her mother dropped a large amount on her, so everything is free to drink. I will also eat there because someone will serve food.

I wore a red mini dress above the knee with cuts on both sides of my waist.

Damn. I look like a bitch with this. But I like it.

I curled my long hair. I paired my dress with stilettos. I just put on press powder and red lipstick.

I will only go out once so I will go home wasted! I will enjoy this night! I'm sure of that!

It's already seven o'clock in the evening. I knew Rad would call me, so I turned off my cellphone. I know he won't catch me because, they have a meeting today until eight o'clock. Rad is a terribly busy person now. That's how successful he is.

He said he only took medicine then for his experience. So, while he knew the ins and outs of their company, he also knows the art of medicine.

"Man, we might crash." I said looking outside.

"Oh! S-sorry ma'am." The driver said. He's just looking at me but not on the road!

When I got out of the car, Cassy and Loisa were waiting outside the bar.

Loisa whistled.

"I think I'll be gay now." She glared at me.

"Even if you're a lesbian, Loisa Ina, Frixxie don't care! Radleigh is so handsome." Cassy teased her.

"You're too serious!"

There are also many people inside. Same as usual, people dancing wildly on the dancefloor. Assorted colors of disco lights scattered in every corner. Loud music that almost shattered my eardrums!

I immediately smelled the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Loisa imitated us in the large space and sat there.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Tequilla." Me

"Boracay." Cassy.

"And snacks." Loisa added.

The waiter immediately took our order.

"It's a miracle that you got out Frix. We thought you couldn't walk because of Rad." Cassy laughed as we waited for the order.

We sat on the round sofa and a fragile table was in front of us.

"Your vulgarity Cas! Why? Have you experienced it?"

She shook her head.

"The man surrenders to me Frix! He cannot break my legs in just a night!"

"Yeah! Just throw up but don't give up!"

We were silenced as the waiter placed our order.

"Are we going to get drunk?" I spoke.

"No. Just cope."

"Why aren't you with your boyfriend?" I asked having eight shots of vodka and tequila.

"I don't know about him." Loisa and Cassy just shrugged.

I just shook my head. Maybe they were fighting again.

I would have taken another shot when someone stop my hand.

Rad with his long sleeve polo bent to the elbow, its first two buttons are open. It's obviously from the office.

He's staring at me coldly, but I feel his anger.

How did he know I was here?

Oh fuck! Of course. Rad is known here, maybe someone told him.

I blinked and dropped the glass.

Loisa and Cassy sighed. The women almost broke their necks looking at Rad. Just shit!

She sighed and sat down next to me. My chest immediately throbbed.

The smell of his scent makes me close my eyes tightly.

"Ah! Frix, Cassy and I are just going to dance huh?" Loisa said awkwardly as if embarrassed by Rad's presence.

I nodded and smiled.

I immediately felt Rad's arms hug me from behind. His right hand rested on my legs. He was on my left, so he covered me with the people who were there. His huge frame makes me look so tiny.

"So, this is your revenge huh?" He huskily whispered on my ear. His face was too close to my ear.

I smirked. "Yes". I answer directly.

"You're so hardheaded." he uttered and took the shot and drank it with his left hand. I immediately inhaled the smell of alcohol from him.

The shot glass in his hand earlier looked exceedingly small because of his large palm. His veined arms flexed when he's moving.

I didn't answer because I was so nervous. I took a shot glass there and drank.

I immediately felt Rad squeeze my thigh up to the hem of my dress.

I immediately trembled because of his caress there.

"How many you drank?" he asked seriously and tilted slightly so that I could see his body with the people on the dancefloor and another table on the other side.

"Eight. Why?"

His jaw clenched with anger. His hand almost touches my panties!

"Uh-uh." his simple response in my ear.

"Rad, your hand." I scolded him.

He smirked. "Why is it so short?" At once he looks at my thigh.

I blinked.

"So? That's the style of dress."

He let me drink that night but of course, with him. He accompanied me going home...I mean in his condominium, and I tasted his punishment again.