Chapter 35

When I came out, Rad was no longer in the room. Where is that? I shrugged.

I was about to go to bed, but the door opened, and I immediately saw him with a tray of a glass of milk. The other is wine. And I know that wine is his.

I sat on the bed and smiled at him.

"Drink it." He said and handed me the glass of milk. He leaned and kissed my forehead.

"You need anything, huh? Tell me." He said to me in a gentle tone. He babysat me too much. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been quiet.

Everything is still too fresh. Is this what pregnant women are like? You don't know, but you seem to want something. You become incredibly emotional.

I shook my head.

"Nothing. I want to rest."

I immediately finished the glass of milk, and he took it.

"I'm going to sleep," I said.

"Okay." He approached the light.

"On or off?" He asked. Sometimes I want tomorrow. Sometimes I want to be dead.

"Off." When I said that, he immediately turned off the light.

I've gone to bed but haven't slept yet. I just watched his every move. His face was lit only by the light from the laptop, and one hand was holding a glass of wine.

I love this man. Very. He has done a lot for me. He understood all my quirks. He gave me everything I wanted.

I want to give it back to him. I don't have much money and pride to make up for it all.

But I can only give two. My love for him. I've always been a fool for loving him even though he's my different girlfriend. But I endured. That's where we started.

We've been Secret Affair from the very beginning. He has a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. But now here we are. I am thrilled with him.

The second thing I bring is the fruit of our love. We are getting married in just one month. I really can't wait.

This is too much. It's more than I dreamed. I will repay Rad's love with the fruits of our passion.

I'll go back there.

My tears flowed silently. I know he can't see me because it's dark, so that I can cry freely.

I closed my eyes when he finished working on his laptop and pretended to be asleep.

His left side sank when he lay down next to me.

My hair stood up when I inhaled the smell of alcohol on him.

I felt his hand crawl from behind and hug me. He kissed my hair and inhaled my strawberry scent.

It's hard to fake feelings. It's hard to hold back. I almost want to jump up and hug him tightly.

I acted a little bit so I wouldn't be awkward.

"I love you." I heard him say it. So, I smiled.

I want to feel his hand crawl toward my stomach.

He caressed my tummy.

"I love your little you, too." He said and laughed a bit. That is comforting.

Rad is right. I'm going crazy.

He kissed my neck gently.

I gasped as he removed the other hair and kissed it again.

His lips landed on my shoulder, and his hand crawled down my legs.

I wanted to stop him, but my own body stopped me.

"Rad." I moaned and bit my lip.

He chuckled. "Hmm?"

He just continued kissing there on my shoulder, cheek, and ear.

He brought my ass closer to him, so I immediately felt the lump there.

Damn, he's only wearing boxers so that I can feel it.

"Fuck." I felt like he was tearing the fabric of my dress up and quickly put his big hand in my panties.

His lips kissed somewhere on my neck. He sucks at it and bites.

"Rad, please. OH~" I moaned as his finger entered me.

He's finger fucking me, and his other hand molding my breast.

"I love you." He said in a hoarse voice.

I nodded.

"I love you too." My answer. He immediately came over to me and destroyed my dress.

Damn shit.

"Rad!" I breathed when he sucked his finger from my vagina.

I see a different Radb now. This is the Rad monster in the bed, so my chest is pounding too much.

He spread my legs and bent down there. I looked up and clenched my fist on my pillow.

His tongue played in my pearl down there.

"Ah~Rad!" I was amazed at the taste.

I missed it.

But soon, he stopped there, pulled down his boxers, and exposed his pet to me.

He looked at me intently. His eyes are seriously looking at me with burning desire.

Fuck. I swallowed and just closed my eyes.

I felt his weight running through me. He put my left leg on his shoulder.

I was alarmed when I felt that in me.

"R-Rad -"

"I know, I know. I'll be gentle." He immediately let me in, so I gasped in pain and grabbed the bed's headboard.

He groaned. He trusted me softly and slowly. It seemed that I was not satisfied.

"R-Rad," I begged.

"Fuck." He looks like he's not satisfied with his outburst.

"F-Faster Rad." I moaned.

He shook his head.

"N-No." He spoke.

Fuck. I am not satisfied with this.

I pushed him with all my might, and he was surprised.

I'm on top of him. He was rude.

I grabbed his sensational cock and thrust it into me.

"Ah~ fuck." I grunted as it entered fully. It's different when you're on top. You can feel his size.

"Shit! What are you doing?!" He asked what I did, but he was amazed at every grind I made. I smiled seductively.

"Making love?"

I rode on top of him and moved my hips.

"Damn, girl." He said breathlessly. His hand was on my waist, supporting my every move.

My every move he meets drives me crazy until our movement becomes faster and faster.

We were sweating, and I didn't know where to turn my head. He was biting his lip, just looking at me.

His chest reddened, and his muscles and abs tensed with every movement.

"Fuck." I almost reached the peak.

I felt him stiffen and groan, but I fell on his chest.

I was panting on top of him when he kissed my hair.

"You're so good." He chuckled a bit.

But I was too tired, so I slept on top of him. I don't care if I'm not okay. I am very sleepy and exhausted.