Chapter 34

I felt a headache and body ache. I couldn't open my eyes properly because I was dazzled by the light.

I hear a conversation. I wanted to listen to that but kept my eyes closed.

"Please give me all the receipts for her medicine and the list of healthy foods she can have." I frowned upon hearing this.

"I told you so! She looks so pale, Rad, and she's throwing up, but she's stubborn." I also heard a voice that I knew was Cassy's.

I moved so as not to shock the body.

I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the glare. I first saw the bulk of the man before me near the door.

When it became clear, Loisa and Cassy immediately approached me. But I didn't look at them. Eyes stayed on Rad. My eyes immediately warmed up, and my heart pounded.

"Frix, how are you feeling? What do you want to eat?" Cassy immediately asked. Loisa immediately took water and gave it to me.

My eyes narrowed at their actions. Why are they so worried?

I sat down slowly. Rad was talking to the female doctor, who was quite old. He folded his arms, listening to what he was saying. He is earnest.

I bowed and thought back to what happened last night. Who brought me here?

"I passed out," I said softly. I think I'm weak now.

Loisa nodded.

"Did your bar last night? With Kurt?"

Cassy shook her head.

"You know it's smoky in there, Frixxie! It's not good for--".

"Don't pressure her." Radleigh cut her off. So, he stopped what to say.

I need some clarification. What? Why? Am I sick.

"It's okay. It's probably just over fatigue." I said, and Rad sat next to me. He's not smiling at me. I know he's angry, but now that he just came back.

Rad stood beside me, so I looked up at him.

"Rad, you're at work, aren't you? Why did you come home right away? That's important."

He shook his head and took my hand.

"There is nothing more important than you." He pursed his lips, and he cursed.

"Yours." He reached out and released my hand. He is now sitting in the chair next to me.

He ran his hand on my stomach. He caressed it softly, and he smiled at me.

My heart pounded immediately. One word immediately came to my mind, but I couldn't speak.

My eyes get hot and blurry.

"Rad? I'm--I'm--" I could hardly say.

He smiled and bit his lip.

"Yes, baby." He bit his lips. "It's a success! I'm going to be a father." He kissed my stomach and looked at it.

My tears immediately fell. I watched Rad staring at my stomach that he was holding, and I was so happy.

My heart felt like it was going to explode. There are so many different meanings.

First, I'm happy because he's back. Second, when I found out I was going to be a mother.

I need some clarification about how to start. I'm nervous because I don't have experience watching over a child.

But I'm sure I'll be the best mom! I will!

He's been smiling since earlier. He calls me so much that I think he tells me I am pregnant. He's really that happy that I'm pregnant, huh?

One hand was on the steering wheel, and the other was caressing the hand he was holding.

"Do you need anything, huh?' Foods? Milk? Hm?" He asked sweetly. Shit! Rad is different now, and he's stricter with everyone.

I'm not allowed to go out without him. Because it's smoky outside, I'm not allowed to wear heels because I might trip. Even when I step on the stairs, I always accompany him.

He's so bad, and my stomach doesn't even have a bulge yet. Yesterday we came from the check and discovered I had only been carrying it for two months.

But it's terrible. His OA. I always eat pure vegetables. Pate juice is vegetables! He mixed it himself. Its carrots topped with milk. But it tastes good. There is also avocado with milk.

For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, he makes what I eat. He also took leave to watch over me. What am I, kid??

As for him, if he has free time, he is only in our room with his laptop in front of him. He works there. There he goes through every message and essential thing.

I just came out of the bathroom with a towel on and saw him on the bed. He was sitting, facing his laptop. The face looking at it was severe. He's topless and only wearing boxer shorts.

I almost choked a few times because of her smoldering elegance. Shit!

When he felt me come out, he looked at me and stared at me with a sticky look. His gaze stopped at my chest, so I carefully adjusted how I tied it to my body.

I cleared my throat, and I did my thing. I changed into a silk nightgown that was up to my thighs. I only wore panties and no bra.

I want to sleep comfortably.

It's nice to wake me up.

I haven't touched Rad since I found out I was pregnant. The nurse said, your behavior is healthier.

But seriously? Can I manage it?

I smelled myself and smiled as I smelled the strawberry smelling Gel I used. I love the smell of strawberries. Besides, I wouldn't say I like dirt. It must always be clean.

My head gets hot whenever I smell any dirt.

Even my face, I want no makeup as long as it's clean. Even with the color of the curtain, I changed it to baby pink.

Rad didn't whine there. He lets me do whatever I want. I want to.

Yesterday his mom and dad were also here, and his mom was delighted. What food was brought to me?

I have cravings, but my head is not hot. If I can eat what I'm looking for.