The Bad Boy (DISCLAIMER 18+)

A/N: So basically i'm mentally and physically dying. Mentally cause i moved houses with no wifi up yet and no usable data. Physical cause i'm sick. I'm truly trying my best to update more often but that's no longer a promise until i get my wifi. Ima try and update when i can though!

We sat in the living room just talking about our future goals when i decided to hit him with a pillow. "HEY!" He chuckled trying to block me from further hits. 

"Come on" he said grabbing the pillow. I tried not to lose but ended up falling.

"Well hey that aint fair! I was on the edge!" I pouted not able to look him in the face. (Y/c), out of all people I could've went with...I got to go with (y/c). "HEY!" I was pulled out of my thoughts when he helped me off the ground but threw me over his shoulder. "Wow look at me, i'm big ole' tough man, (y/c). I can lift a girl easily and balance perfectly fine!" I mocked him seeing he wasn't pleased.

(Y/c) Wasn't quite happy with what I said, "NO NO- I..." I frowned,

"Look at me i'm a softy. I like to make fun of people, I'm a judge of whatever." (Y/c) Furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

"I'm sorry alright? I didn't mean to take it that far. I swear." I still had that frown plastered on my face.

"It's alright. Just don't say stuff like that in that mocking tone...if you say that with a light tone then maybe it wouldn't affect me as much." (Y/c) hugged me.

An hour or so passed and we were in my room with no lights on, my blinds blocked out all of the street lights that tried pouring in, the only appliance on was my tv due to us watching supernatural (or preferred channel/show) on tv. I've changed out of dress already because it began to be uncomfortable, (Y/c) had his arm wrapped around my shoulder while I rested my head on my backhand- where it rested on (Y/c)'s chest. Every so often i'd look up at (y/c) who was concentrated on the show. This time I just stared at him, "Yes?" He looked down finally noticing.

"Well i've been staring at you for how long and you've only just now noticed?" I asked raising my brow.

"Maybe..." He chuckled then placed a kiss on my forehead. I glared, "what not enough?" He smirked as he lifted my chin. My heart started racing as he did his swift move. He placed his lips on mines and was about to part when I deepened the kiss. I felt him smile, I adjusted to where I was now on him and kissing down. We've been at it for couple minutes now when he stopped, with that I pulled away. "Sorry, I don't wanna go too fast or anything. If you aren't comfortable with it."

"It's fine..." I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, I got off of him and he sat up, back against my white headboard.

"Are you sure?" He asked, smiling like an idiot...but a cute idiot.

I giggled, "Yeah". I have no idea why i'm suddenly all straight up, I'm not a virgin or anything but still. I'm actually doing it with someone i've admired for so long. I'M SO EXCITED.

(Y/c) pulled me onto his lap and set a steady grinding pace. I kept that pace how it was and we began kissing once again. His hand slowly went into my tank top and slid under my bra. He lightly cupped my breast, (y/c) pulled apart and removed my shirt. I removed his while he unlatched my bra strap. He looked at me for permission to slide it off, I smiled "go ahead."

(Y/c) focused on letting my bra carefully slide off. Once it came off he began to place hickeys from my neck to my chest. "Only I can give these to you, alright?" He now said looking me straight in my eyes. I nodded and bit my lip. His dominance turns me on somehow. He sucked on my right breast while he cupped my left giving it the equal amount of attention. He formed circles around seeing that I was biting my lip. "Don't hold back so much" (Y/c) said now parting from my boobs. He unbuttoned my shorts and I adjusted so I can fly them off somewhere in my room. 

"Wait!" I said as he was reaching for my panty line.

"Whats wrong? Are you backing out?" He frowned.

"Nothing, and no." I said. The he realized what I wanted to do instead.

I pulled his fancy pants off along with his boxers. Wow, his pretty big! I gave him a hand job seeing he was pleased, I placed my tongue on his tip and licked around, "(Y/n), sto-STOP teas- sing me." He said catching his breath. I then tried taking all of him in, I hummed so I wouldn't gag. I was unable to take all of him in due to him being either big or my small mouth. I'm going with the second one. "Ah shit." He rested his head back while I did my thing.

I slowly kept my pace then went faster out of the blue, "WHOA SHIT" (Y/n) said twitching.

I removed my lips and allowed him to take over. I laid on my back allowing him to remove my panty. He went down placing slow soft kisses everywhere in my inner thigh. "I get it, I teased you and you got your payback...just stop!" I frowned in anticipation.

He finally stuck it in and chuckled seeing me place the pillow onto my face, he kept thrusting not even letting me adjust, I was full of off the wall type of moans. I could tell (y/c) was pleased, he then slowed down NOW letting me adjust but then quickly followed up by the same pace for a while. It was now couple minutes when he needed to relieve himself, He laid back and I jerked him until he felt the need to cum. I felt him twitching so I sucked his dick then swallowed.

"Damn you're a freak now aren't you? Kinda feel like I ain't your first..." He tilted his head.

"Cause you aint...my first was back in eight grade." I chuckled grabbing him and I a towel so we can shower.