Do you still love me?

his p.o.v

I looked at (your name), man she was so beautiful... well im just a dumb jock in her eyes aint I? Man, I wish I still had her... well there is an end to everything.

"hey (your name)" I said blushing.

"what do you want? shouldn't you be fucking (his ex)?!" she said pushing me away.

"look I said i'm sorry... it was a mistake I dumped her after I was sober alright?! besides... she's annoying" I whispered most parts.

"well... if I've made my mind up i'll tell you my final answer JERK" (your name) said walking with (your best friend).

Your P.O.V

"I swear his a dick, i want to punch him" i said to (your bestie).

"but i thought you like him still, i mean... you do keep talking about him" i gagged a bit and felt faint that she'd remember.

"of course that you like him, you must do!! she you're blushing!!" (your bestie) said pinching my cheeks.

"stop it will you?!?!?!" i yanked her arm, after i yanked her arm (best guy friend) came and pinned me against a near by wall.

"you need to stop doing that!! i swear it's annoying" i said pushing him away.

"sorry haha, anyways i have practice later.... wanna come watch?" (best guy friend) said slipping his arm around my waist gripping them tightly.

"sure, can you take your arm back" i said sassy.

"why do guys always go towards you!! it's not fair!!" (random classmate) said weeping in a corner.

"i'm afraid i can't get my arm away, you agreed to go on a date" i looked at (best guy friend) and gave him a displeased look.

"what? oh i never asked yet.... oh well you would appear anyways" (best guy friend) said and winked.

"(best friend) shit... why do i think i like (best guy friend)?!?!?! well he does look cute... NOT THE POINT!!" i yelled by accident.

"so you positive you don't like (your crush)?" (y/bff) said. (sorry i wanna go back to how id always make it so sowwwweeehhh)

"yeah..." i said concerned.

who did i really want? I've known (b/g/f) for my whole life, (y/c) not so much... in my book people i know and love so much deserve more than 1 chance... but was (y/n) in my book? hope not...

A/N: WHO WILL YOU END UP WITH?!?!?! ALSO I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A GREAT DAMN DECADE BUT IM BACK MAH BITCHES (; <3333 LAV U