is it over?

It was just about to become summer and i was going to tell y.c i love him.

"Hey y.c" i said with sweaty palms.

"Oh hey y.n whats up?" Y.c asked  walking to the football feild.

"Why you heading to the football feild?" I asked changing the subject just to stall.

"Well i was gonna practice but you know... dance and shit is coming soon and summer is near.... i actually just need to get  my mind off things..." y.c said sitting on the bleachers.

"Speaking of the dance... who you asking?" I asked.

"This very special girl, shes in my class and god! She is so beautiful" y.c said taking off his varsity jacket.

"Oh" i sajd as i started hurting inside.

"So who you asking?" Y.c asked.

"Im not going..............." i said looking down.

"Ohh.... why?" He asked, i swear his face was sad looking...

"I dont have a date" i said standing up.

"Okay i cant take it anymore! I love you y.n hkw could you not notice!" Y.c  yelled.

"Wait... you do?!??" I ask turning around.

"Yeah.... i knew you liked me but it seems like you dont so i never tried up till now!" Y.c said.

It began to rain and suddenly y.c kissed me, i didnt react but then it felt so right so i kissed back.

"Will you be my date to the dace and be my girlfriend?" Y.c  asked holding my waist.

Once we graduated  i was going to harvard and y.c was going to yale...

*on the phone*

"Babe... im coming over news flash stuff" Y.c  said hanging up.

Later on he came and i invited him in.

"Y.c  listen... were parting  going seperate ways..... and we need to break up" Y.c  said looking down.

"Oh... alright" was all i could say.

"I gotta go" Y.c  said walking out.

Later on during break i moved back home for a while and felt the need to go out for tacobell.

I drove to tacobell and saw a guy who looked like y.c i remembered the times back then and soon i was out of my thoughts.

"Y.n?!" Y.c  said a nd hugged me.

"I missed us... i want us back if u onlh let it..." y.c  said.

"Yes" i said an hugged him.

A.n: u think of the rest