Never had a chance

(Your pov) You stood there being all feirce and shit.
'Okay here we go' you thought as you walked towards him.
"Hey... um (y.c.n) look i like you, and well would you like to be mine?" You said confidently. "Look um... (y.n) i like you and all. You are gorgeous and all but you arent my type... friends?" He said kindly. You felt something sting in your chest. "Yeah... friends." You felt a tear threatining to fall. You couldnt hold it back and started to cry a river and drove home calling school that you wont be there for 2 weeks because you didnt feel well. "Alright ms.(y.last.name) get well soon!" And after that you saw your parents with suit cases. "Where you guys going?" You ask sniffling. "A 1month vacay." You father spoke. "Ohh alright. Have fun. I better not get a sibling by the time you get back" you teased. "Cant make a promise!" You dad yelled in the driveway.
(Time skip)
Later that night you got a text from (y.c)
Him: hey.... you okey? You werent been in P.E today... is anything wrong.
You: i dont wanna talk.
Him: Is this about me denying you?
You: Maybe.
Him: it not a big deal you whimp.
You: :'( i thought you were diffrent... you were my world you're such a jackass! Never text or talk to me ever again!!
Him: no i didnt mean it... please.
-end of convo-
You went to find a blade and soon as you found one you slide it across your thigh and wrist and over dosed on pills

(A month later)

"Sweetie were ho- my gosh!!" You mother picked u up and cried while placing you into the car on the way to the nearest hospital.

( (y.c) pov)
'What have i done.... i denyed her, and teased her.' You thought. You cried looking at her pale body in her coffin.
"(Y.n) please. I need you back. Im sorry for what i've done if you were still here. I'd take this whole thing back and make you the most happiest girl on earth. Come back" you spoke with a river flowing on your face. "Please put you peace offerings in with her now" the prayer spoke. "No.im going to make this right." You ran to the rode to reach your car until. *BANG* you got hit and ran over.

Author: *in heaven*
You two lived happily together watching over you loved ones