best thing

Y.n - your name
Y.c- your crush
Y.c.f- your crushes friend
Y.c.f.c- your crushes friend (if u dont know make it up)
Y.bff- your bestie
Y.bff.c- your besties crush
E.c- eye color (anybody jus rehd itt)
Y.bff.o.c- your besties old crush
Y.b.g.f- your best guy friend
C.ns p.o.v
"Yah dude aye catch!!" I yelled as i threw the football at y.c.f, he caught it but fell on the ground.

"Bruh you gotta work on that sh-" i said helping him up but dropped him as i saw y.n looking at me... damn her e.c was so beautiful, i dont know why but i wish boys would stop asking her out and looking at her!!  I mean i dont like her at all! Or do i... god c.f.n help me.... shit im talking to myself... i noticed i was still staring at her.

"Dude just talk to her!" I heard c.f.n yell.

"Maybe i should make her jealous... maybe then she'd love me!" I said helping c.f.n up.

"Dude i tried it once it's not good... i lost c.f.e remember..." c.f.n said dusting himself off.

"She cheated on you dude... nothing personal but she's a slut" i said and ran towards y.f.

"Pst... y.f can we talk?" I asked looking at y.n to see if she was getting angery.

I looked and she was gone like pooffff.

"Answer is yes" y.f said hugging me.

All i did was hug her, even when i wanted y.n to be in my arms...

"I always liked you....." she said hugging me tighter.

"Nice, i guess..." i said as the bell for the last period of the day.

"I could walk you to class..." i offered since i'd probably dump her soon.

"Yeah oh and-" she said pausing as she seen my looking at y.n.

"Okay back to me" she coughed out pulling my arm.

Your p.o.v
I wanted him, she knew i did too... she isn't a real friend. I went and ran away to find y.bff.

"Y.bff, y.f is a pig!! She fucking took him from me" i said sobbing into y.bff's shoulder.

"Why dont you think i ditch her and shit.... she took y.bff.o.c from me way back... but its the past but you honey... she aint shit alright" y.bff said patting my back.

"Right..." i said wipping my tears.

"Im go back and just hang with them... wanna join?" I asked y.bff.

She just nodded her head and walked away stalking y.bff.c.

I giggled at her psyconess, i walked back and once i found them i walked next to y.c. once i walked calmly y.c noticed and kept looking and suddenly y.f said something while coughing, disgusting...

A/n: sorry i havent updated.. i had other stries but weird, is wattpad like breaking down or deleting stories cause 3 of my storys got deleted... help.