happy little fam 2

"of course, I just hope mommy wants me back even though a made a big dumb mistake" (y/c) said staring into my eyes, "of course. I missed you a lot. (y/c) will you please come back?" I asked and looked at (s/n). "yeah come back dad" (s/n) said gripping his arms around (y/c). "only on one condition... and well I've tried to look forever to find this and you..." (y/c) said getting on one knee. "(y/f/n) will you do me the honor to wear this ring and be mine until death do us part?" (y/c) said gathering attention from others. "(y/c), I... YES!!!" I said and jumped into his arms and kissed him. "eww mom stop" (s/n) said gagging.

Later that day we planned the wedding and we all helped put (y/c) clothes in the room and all over. "i love you guys" (y/c) said pulling me and (s/n) close. "we love you too dad" (s/n) said hugging both of us tightly. "i should've stayed" (y/c) said looking down. "hey- hey, you're here now relax, it's the past. as long as you're here we all will stay through thick and thin, alright baby?" I said lifting his chin. (y/c) kissed me again. "ewww I said stopppp" (s/n) said running to the kitchen. "hey your next!!" I yelled running after him and attacked (s/n) with kisses. "my happy little family" (y/c) said laughing and leaning on the kitchen entrence frame.