best thing 2

After that day i went home and i couldn't forget how y.f betrayed me, yesh... i gotta go shopping, maybe seeing cute boys will nah, too lazy.
*beep*

"Aye.. y.n i hear there's a party tonight!" Y.bff said barging into my room.

"Not going" you said looking at a well dressed y.bff.

"Y.c is going" you imediatly lightened up but remembered he was taken,

"Alright" your said looking back.

Soon your were dress in (whatever u want) and applied makeup.

"What time it starts?" You asked y.bff.

"Ah about two minutes" y.bff said putting lip gloss on.

"Okay curl mah god damn hair" i said handing her the curling iron.

"Done!" She yelled.

I drove to the party and the first thing i did as i walked in was search for y.c.

"Y.n hey look right there!" Y.bff said dancing.

I looked where she pointed and saw y.c and so i walk towards him.

"Hey where's y.f?" I asked thinking she didnt come.

"I dumped her..." y.c said, half was feeling sorry but the other complete half was totally happy.

"Ohh..." you said and begun to stand up.

"Wait..." y.c said holding your wrist.

"Where's your best friend?" Y.c asked.

Im starting to think his a jerk... honestly he may seem nice and a steady guy... but his the opposite. I grabbed my wrist back and walked away close to tears.

"Y.bff, i gotta go... call me if you need a ride... alright?" I said with my voice cracking.

"Alright" was all she said, the next thing i knew i was at home sobbing on my bed.

"No you're better than this! You dont need him!" I thought to myself.

The next day at school i seen him staring at me, honeslty... i don't know why i loved him. He flashed his smiled and i slammed my locker and walked away.

Y.c's p.o.v
I saw her looking back at me and i was glad she looked at me, i flashed my smile. She slammed her locker and left. Honestly my heartached... do i really love her... no love is such a strong word.... but id use it...

"Dude i told you dont play the games.... you've hurt her... can't you see it?" Y.c.f asked me and slapped the back of my head.

"Right... right here hold my stuff or put it in my locker" i said shoving my shitty ass books in y.c.f's hands.

I ran after Y.n and saw her crying on y.b.g.f's shoulder.

"Y.n... i am so sorry, i know i hurt you. I am way so sorry please... i love you" i told her.

I didnt think that i would hurt her badly...