The Bad Boy

a/n: how do you guys feel about 18+ scenes? I need to know before I upload the next part, comment down below so i'm aware.  c:

After setting up for prom my mom called and said she'd be running a bit late. "Oh alright cya then I guess" I sighed and walked back inside the gym. (C.N)  offered me a ride home except I decided to help out a bit longer so he stayed back too. I get the vibe he li-likes? me... 

After finally finishing the decorations we decided that it was final and that everything was 'perfect'. "So is that your mom over there?" He asked me as he looked over to the 4-Runner in the parking lot.

"Yup, that's me. I'll cya sometime around school?" I smiled and waved, I see him around school sometimes but we never make any contact with each other. It doesn't really phase me.

~

It was the day of prom and I'm going with (c.n) apparently. I sat on my bed deciding to actually make an effort since i'm going with MY CRUSH. but you know...Oh Well. No Big Whoop. 

ACTUALLY BIG WHOOP! MY CRUSH ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM TO PROM AS- oh right..."as friends".

Soon I became gloomy because like. Ouch.

***

Soon after school I walked with (c.n), "So i've been meaning to tell you...I don't really want to go to prom as friends now... I'll pick you up around seven though. I guess." (c.n) Smiled.

Eh I don't want to go now.

Coming up...

Will (c.n) actually go and pick you up at 7? Will you go to prom with him or someone else?

TUNE IN FOR MORE>> Comment below