The Bad Boy

So sorry for the hold up, i'm onto my fourth laptop. But i hope this one won't fail on us~ ima make you guys know more about each other first tho...it just aint right to fuck right away. Also comment what your crush is like so i have an idea of what to put into the story! :)

I finally decided that yeah, I'll go with him than finding a last minute date ya know? My girls all had dates anyways instead of being a tag-a-long. Dance was legit so near i needed to find a last minute dress. I had this beautiful "wedding" dress and I thought 'hey might as well right??'

I took a while to find something to wear, i decided it was

-wedding dress
- silver wedges
-a white strapped mask

I was so ready for this...except I don't want to be picked up. I want to be the last one there and make a grand entrance. Like you know 'A Cinderella Story'.

I grabbed my phone and told (y.c) that i'll just meet him there.

"Alright but don't bail on me...had enough of that" - 10:02 pm.

Wow... 10 already? I gotta go to sleep.

~

          i finally woke up and it was 7:32 am. SEVEN ALREADY?! SHOOT SHOOT I GOTTA GO! I STILL HAVE THREE CLASSES TODAY JESUS THIS IS TERRIBLE IT TAKE AT LEAST TEN MINUTES WITHOUT TRAFFIC WITH TRAFFIC ITS A DAMN HALF HOUR-....ish.  Enough with this dumb rant i need to go get ready!

Time passed and i barely made it to my next class with only 3 minutes to the tardy bell. "IM HERE! I AM HERE!!" I shouted like a mad crazy women.

I made it through the whole day perfectly fine without making contact with (y.c), in fact i havent seen him at all today...then again he skips rest of last period. I called my mom to pick me up and i just got ready.

I decided not too much makeup but the right amount! So then after i finished getting ready I decided to ask my mom to drop me off even though she thinks i'm going with (y.c) to the prom, after explaining my plan she agreed to drop me off at around 8 something.

'(YOUR BFF) did everyone come already?" -7:47
Almost immediately, 'YEAH SO HURRY UP!!' -7:48

"MOM WE GOT TO GO NOW!" I shouted halfway out the door struggling to put on my heel.

My mom stumbled out the door with the keys nearly falling out her purse. "MOM YOUR KEYS!"i shouted as i quickly scooped it while she passed by me.

Wobbling from a quick action i was stable and quickly got into the car. "Why i don't normally compliment you as much but my you're growing up so fast. My baby girl looks so dashingly beautiful" Your mom said smiling as she started the car. 

I smiled at her words, "thank you mom" with that you hugged her. Driving off to school you realized everyone was inside already. "Mom...i don't think i can do this." I shuddered and formed goosebumps.

"Relax, you'll definitely look much more beautiful than anyone in there!" She smiled.

I inhaled sharply and got out of the car and my way to the gym entrance, i turned to wave my mom goodbye. 'Here goes nothing' i thought to myself. Suddenly both doors swung open, "SHE ARRIVED!" A person announced. Huh?

Everyone looked at me, then cleared a path. Petals fell from our fans that were labeled"big ass fan". A spot light dawned upon me making everything magical. "(Your Full Name) I've been thinking for sometime since we became seniors of ways to make you mine and finally thought 'why not at prom' and now that i stand before you i want you to know i love you and like you said to me the other day, that speech...i want you to love and cherish me as i to you too. So what do you say?" (y.c) smiled looking down at you from the stage.

Tears slipping from the corner of your eyes you nod as he helped you up the stage for a passionate long kiss. The crowed cheered and screamed, although something caught your attention as you both pulled away. His ex (h.e) glared and flipped you off. You giggled and rolled your eyes.

Nearly two hours they finally announced the prom king and queen. "(c.f.n) for king, and for queen... (y.f.n) wow how ironic..." The principal chuckled and shrugged.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

(y.c) drove you back home, just as you left the school your mom texted about a late night shift. 

'okay love you mom' - 10:14 pm
'love you too' -10:14 pm
'is it okay if (y.c) can stay over?' -10:15
'sure just dont make a mess!' - 10:17

~ Few minutes of a drive you get to your house, "Wanna come inside?" i asked (y.c)

"you sure? is it alright?" He asked with a cheeky grin while looking down at his shoe. I lifted up his chin and just nodded, i pulled the key from he flower pot near by and opened the door.