Chapter 11

A/n- I have decided to change it from future tense to past tense because i feel like it sounds better.

MYA POV

Raven headed off to make the grenades while Clarke and I gathered up our warriors. we gave them guns and then took them into the dropship to brief them on the plan.

"the ice nation has started a war with us," clarke said, "they have killed one of our own. From now on, we will be having an around the clock watch and you have orders to shoot any azgeda warrior on sight."

"how do we know if we are killing azgeda? what if we kill some of the good grounders? your people?" a girl with long chestnut braids said.

"Azgeda has white warpaint. All of the other clans use black." I replied, "now. Octavia and I will be in the trees with a radio. we are your eyes. We tell you to shoot, you shoot. we tell you to retreat, you retreat. is that clear?" they all nodded, "now, go to your posts." The all left leaving Clarke and I alone.

"Mya. do we even have a chance against Azgeda?" clarke said to me

"I don't know, but you better get the medical tent ready." Just as she is about to walk away to prepare, Octavia comes in with a large jug of something.

"Clarke, this is from lincoln." she says handing the jug to Clarke.

"what is it?" clarke said examining the strange green liquid.

"Apparently it is the antidote for whatever poison azgeda uses on its arrows and knives."

"tell lincoln thank you." Clarke said as she walked out of the ship leaving just Octavia and I.

"octavia."

"yes."

"tell bilaik bro gon gyon au raun. Oso na nou win Disha" tell your brother to get inside. we cannot win this.

-2 hours later-

We lost 5 out of our ten warriors. Less than I thought we would. we took fewer losses than Azgeda did. After the battle had ended, I sent a few people out to fetch the weapons from the fallen azgeda soldiers. They laid them out in the dropship and they were handed out. Octavia asked lincoln to come and teach her people about grounder combat. I tried but since I had been hidden most of my life, i did not know much.

I took a sword and some knives. Now i could use a weapon i was familiar with without seeming suspicious. Octavia and I took watch that night, but nobody came, maybe we had proved ourselves as a force to be reckoned with or maybe Azgeda was planning their next attack.

"Ai fig raun Ai na turn Ai ona  scouts as laik Skaikru natblida. Emo na nou as op en hofli na  Heda na aid yumi op"  I say. I think i am going to turn myself into the scouts as a skaikru nightblood. they will not ask questions and maybe then heda will help us.

"Yu get in emo na as op hashta Yu. en Yu get in she na nou gon daun kom yumi" you know they will question you and you know she will not help us.

"Ai souda tran" I have to try