19 | lust

19 | LUST

As promised, Lucien healed and released William

As promised, Lucien healed and released William. He locked Cami up in some room somewhere and hastily found a dress for Stas to wear. "I've been called to dine with your family. And I'd love to have you as my date." Lucien told Stas as he adjusted his tie around his neck.

"What kind of sick joke is this?" Stas scoffed.

Lucien shot her a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently.

"You trap me. You trap Cami. You torture that Detective. And you want to take me as your date? I don't even know why I am here!" Stas exclaimed, combing her fingers through her tangled blonde hair.

"The whole point of having you here was to impress you and win you over. But you don't seem to be the heartless Mikaelson I've heard so many stories about." Lucien explained and sighed.

Stas scoffed. "I presume Elijah told you this." She grumbled.

"I'll never tell." Lucien smirked.

"You do realize I will tell everyone at dinner what you've done here?" Anastázia sniggered.

Lucien scoffed and continued to fidget with his tie. "No you won't. What you will do is put on— that expensive dress I compelled someone to steal for me—, fix your hair or whatever you do and join me for dinner." Lucien spoke nonchalantly.

Stas watched him struggle with his tie for a few more moments before huffing and scurrying over to help him. She retied the silky piece of cloth and as she slid the knot up to Lucien's throat, she pulled him forward so that he was staring right into her narrowed eyes. "What game are you playing, Lucien? Or shall I say... Lucifer?" Stas snarked.

"Whatever game it takes to win your heart, dear." His lips curled up into a devilish smile.

* * *

Something about Lucien sparked an interest in Stas. He was a unique character that she had never seen once before in her long life. She and Lucien were the first to arrive at the Mikaelson compound. The two were fancily dressed, and beautifully groomed.

Stas, of course, wore the dress Lucien had given her. The dress he had gifted her was a beautiful, long designer dress. It was something someone would see in their dreams.

Stas watched Lucien carefully as he poured himself a drink. She was utterly infatuated with him, mostly because she wanted to understand how someone so inferior to her could possess the confidence he had in her presence. "Shouldn't you be going off to your brother instead of watching me?" Lucien snickered.

Stas felt herself blush as she diverted her eyes away from him. Yes. She blushed. It was an odd sensation. It was something she hadn't felt in a millennium. "You're quite cocky." Stas muttered under her breath.