14 | feud

14 | FEUD

Stas sat begrudgingly in the living room of the Mikaelson compound

Stas sat begrudgingly in the living room of the Mikaelson compound. "I was going to help Marcel—" Stas began to explain herself after Klaus began to reprimand her for going to a Strix party.

"I thank you for that, and fortunately, Hayley arrived on time to help him." Klaus huffed.

Lucien sat across from Stas, blatantly staring at her. He found himself quite interested in her and could stop observing her. "Who is he?" Stas nodded over to Lucien.

Lucien stood up rapidly. "Lucien Castle, madam." He grabbed Stas' hand and, like Tristan, placed a soft kiss on the back of it.

Stas felt herself smile, then she forced her face back into its usual bitchy state. "Where's Michelle?" Stas asked Klaus.

"With the baby." Klaus shrugged.

"I'm not stupid. I asked for her location. Can I not meet my own niece?" Stas scoffed.

Klaus sighed and ran a hand through his blonde hair. "My room." He said. Stas then shot up and scurried up the staircase. She swung open the door to Klaus' bedroom. She continued to run blindly into the room when she ran into a figure.

Stas' vision focused and she saw a blonde woman. "I'm sorry." The blonde spoke harshly.

Stas scrunched up her face. "What are you? The nanny?" Stas rolled her eyes.

The blonde mocked her expression and scoffed. "I'm your sister, Freya." Freya introduced rudely.

Stas smoothed out the wrinkles on her clothes then shot a dominant stare at Freya. "Then mind your space." Stas warned, insinuating that she was the woman of the house— no matter who joined the household.

Freya shrugged and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Stas to search for Michelle. Stas found Michelle fairly quickly when she turned the corner. "Michelle?" Stas called for Michelle's attention.

Michelle spun on her heel with the baby in her arms. She smiled small at Stas. "Hey, Stas." Michelle greeted.

Stas hurried over to Michelle, then looked at her with pleading eyes. Michelle instantly knew what she wanted— to hold the baby. Michelle handed over Belle and smiled when she saw how Stas was melting over her.

Stas whispered cute things to Belle, promising to forever protect and hold her as her own. Once she finished, Stas looked up at Michelle with sad eyes. "I never meant any of it. The last things I ever said to you... I was just jealous. Jealous that my brother cared for another." Stas admitted.

Michelle smiled kindly. After she had Belle, all of her worries seemed to disappear. She seemed to forgive anyone that ever wished her harm. Her heart became full and it only had more room to grow. She didn't care about the history and she knew Stas regretted the past. "I apologize too, Stas. I hated that we always argued and fought like catty girls. I forgive you for everything. I don't see you as my enemy anymore, you are my sister— and I hope you feel the same way for me." Michelle felt a tear escape her eye.

Stas smiled. She had never felt this caring feeling for anyone before, not even her other siblings. "You are my sister. You are the closest thing I've ever had to a sister in a long time." Stas hugged Michelle, while attempting to keep the baby from being squished.

"I'm glad our feud is finally over." Michelle sighed out in relief.

Stas chuckled, then looked down at Belle— the newest member of the family. "I am too."