Imagine 11

"UGHHHHHHHH" You moaned as you clenched your stomach and curled into a little ball on your bed.

"Y/N!? Are you okay?!!" Screamed Robert who was currently walking up to where you were.

"NOPE" You screamed back as you looked in the doorway to see a concerned Robert.

"What's up babe?" He asked sitting next to you on the bed.

You looked at him with a death stare "Nothing, Just my ovaries dying at the moment" as you were hit with another wave of pain and you curled back into your ball.

"Can i help in any way?" He asked putting his hand on your back and rubbing in little circular movements.

"Sure..GO AWAY!" You screamed as Robert jolted back startled.

"Oh okay then.."

-STORE TIME-

'What should i get her??' Robert thought

I passed by the chocolate isle and i bought her some recces then got her some tampons (Or pads whichever one you prefer)
, a back warmer to put on her stomach to reduce the cramps, some pain pills, I got some blankets and flowers to top it all off i got her (Your favorite band) Tee shirt.

-NO MORE STORE TIME-

"Ohhhh Babe!" You heard Robert scream.

"WHAT!" You said clenching your stomach still

"Guess what i have" I looked over at a smiling Robert

" Will it bite?"

Robert giggled " No silly"

He walked over to you and handed you your flowers. Then gave you some chocolates and a heating pad. Along with pain pills and some soft fuzzy blankets. He didn't forget the Tampons. then he handed me a ( favorite band) Tee.

"AHH! YOURE SO NICE!!" You screamed hugging Robert

"haha! You're welcome"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

AGAIN SHORT I KNOW BUT IM WRITING LIKE 13 MORE CHAPTERS . LOVE YOU GUYS! PEACE