Imagine 3: First I Love You

Hello!! Yes I'm back with another goofy image!! Hope you enjoy!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABEEEEEE!! I yelled as Robert was recording one of his videos.

Yes! Coming!! Robert said as I herd footsteps shortly after a called him.

You're like a little kid. I smirked.

NO I'M NOT!! He screamed while walking twords the kitchen.

See!! W- NO!! STOP!!. He went into the kitchen and grabbed eggs. He then started throwing them at me.

ROBERT! STOP! I screamed as he picked up another egg throwing it at my stomach. He picked up the last egg and looked dead at me while smirking at me then looking back down at the egg.

Don't do it....I said as egg yolks where dripping from my body.

Don't call me a little kid. He smartly said back.

Robert I'm a MESS! Look at the LIVING ROOM!! Give me a break please? I looked at him angry then soothed down a little.

No- He was cut off by Jack (where you expecting that? 😂) throwing a potato at his head. (The tiny ones that he spit out not the hard one) WHAT!! HOW!! He screamed as he felt the back of his head.

That's it McLoughlin!! Robert said as he chased Jack around with a egg in his hand.

BOYS! BOYS! I screamed putting my hands in the air so they could see. They both stopped and robert threw the last egg at me.

NO!! YOUR GOING DOWN!! I screamed as I tackled them both while we all laugh.

I love you Y/N. Robert said as we got closer.

I love you too. As we kissed and Jack sat up in awe.

Okay okay you two that's enough. Jack giggled. We stopped kissing and cleaned up the rest of our mess. Jack stayed with us for the rest of the week and we all took showers. (I went First of course!). 

------------------------

Yes!! That was it I really hope you enjoyed!! Stay beautiful my LOVELY followers!! -Piper