Imagine 5

I give up on titlesss, but enjoy this!

"Heyyyy" Robert said walking up from behind you in your school, you guys were freshman and beat friends.

"Hey!" You said as your face lit up, you looked behind yourself and hugged Robert.

"AREN'T YOU EXCITED!?" Robert said excited

"Yea, oh my gosh! I'm scared too! So many floors and teachers and lunches like wow" you said looking around

"Yep! This is our next 4 years" As Robert finished his sentence the 1st hour bell rang. "Gotta go, see you 3rd hour!" He said as he gave you and hug and walked off. You grabbed your binder and walked to your first hour.

(Mk so I don't know if you guys know this but they're 3 lunches A,B, and C. A lunch is before your 3rd hour, B lunch is in the middle of your class and C is after your 4th hour class.You guys also have 5 minutes to get to class. You guys have C lunch. And 5 classes together, Okay? Ok! BACK TO THE DAMN STORY!)

-Time skip cuz I can-

Your 3rd hour was Algebra (Math), which sucked because you are horrible at algebra. But Robert isn't and he sits right next to you.

"Pssst Robert I don't know shit" you say turning to him

"That's okay I got Chu fam" he say as I made you giggle.

-Time skip fam-

(I don't know I your high school does this but we have ID'S and you gotta swipe it to get a lunch)

As you get in line some asshole slaps your butt and asks for your number.

"Hey sweet thing, how bout we skip lunch and go to my place" the boy said. You scoffed

"No the fuck?" You say

'Yes the fuck!" He says grabbing you, luckily Robert was there and he punched the smirk off his face. The teachers in the lunch room were obviously confused and took Robert to the office not knowing the story.

You got your food and walked out to go find a table and eat at. You went to sit by Jack and Mark. After you told them what happend you went to your 5th hour and then was called down for questioning.

-Time skipppp-

"Yes, Ms. Y/N so he smacked your um.. Buttocks and then tried to take you? " Asked the freshman dean (Yea there is different Deans and Councilors)

You cleared your throat.. "Yes" you say as the boy who assaulted you sat in the corner with the ice pack over his bruised eye screaming he didn't.

"Well I'm sorry, we will have to call your mom and explain the situation then suspend him" freshman dean said pointing at the boy.

-TIME SKIP!-

Robert was suspended for punching the dude in the face for 3 days. And the boy was suspended for 10 days for sexual assault. You guys met up and started walking home

"Thanks Robert" you said but still kinda mumbled.

"Don't sweat it" He said smiling, with his adorable smile

"Like seriously though..I don't think I coulda done something" You said looking down.

As you arrived at your house (his is next to yours-he lifted your head up.

"Y/N.." He paused

"You're so beautiful.. I would love to protect you any day, any night. Anytime. I'm glad I was there. By you're strong and I know you could've done something.." He stared at you. It got awkward and you got disappointed so you turned around going to walk into your house. Buttt you were suddenly stopped by Robert spinning you around and Kissing you passionately. You never wanted it to end but he pulled away

"Oh.. I'm sorry" he said walking away

"Robert! Get your goofy ass over here!" You screamed at him. He came back.

"I love you too" you said as he smiled and kissed you again.

"See ya tomorrow, Y/N" Robert said as he walked off

"We are dating right!?" You screamed to him

"DUHHH!" he said as you both giggled and walked into your own house. You couldn't wait till he gets off his suspension.

Yup, shitty. I know . It's 5 am and I forgot that I needed to update . Love you guys <3