Imagine 6 (Part 2)

Hi, Don't kill me please. I'm sorry! I have been so busy. but here's your story :D

               -NEXT MORNING-

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-

You smashed your alarm clock and sat up on your bed. "Great another day at school with a douche" you thought as you got up to go and brush your teeth. As you finished brushing your teeth you decided to fix your hair into (Whatever style you want). You walked to your closet and picked out (Whatever you want to wear) then went downstairs to go eat breakfast. After you ate your breakfast you went into your moms car and drove to school.

-SCHOOL-

As you parked, you noticed dirty looks from a couple of people. You got out of your car and went to your locker. There came a little problem when Jake came behind you and kissed your cheek. You scoffed "Get you your nasty hands off of me" ( Thanks for the comment :P) You said as you pushed him away. "What's wrong baby?" said Jake trying to kiss you. You punched him in his nose and ran away crying. "Y/N!" said a familiar voice from behind you. You ignored it and ran out of the school back to your car. You got in and started crying, memories from last night start flooding in your head. "WHY!!" you screamed pounding your fists on the steering wheel. You were suddenly startled when you heard pounding on your passenger side window, it was Robert. You unlocked the door indicating he could come in. As he got in he hugged the sh*t out of you. You just cried into his chest. "It's okay.. I'm sorry you had to go through that.." He said as he rubbed your back.  You sat up and started to apologise. "I'm so-" You got out like half of your sentence before Robert got out and started walking back to the school with his fists balled up. "ROBERT WAIT!!" You screamed getting out of the car and running up to him. "What are you doing?" You asked speed walking to keep up with his pace. "On my way to beat a sorry a*s douche" he said pushing past the double doors. "Robert! We can just report it to the police!" you asked. "After i give him a swift kick to the balls". You guys kept speed walking as Jake appeared in the distance leaning against one of the blue lockers. You watched as Robert tensed up as he saw Jake. When you guys got closer Robert screamed "HEY DOUCHE BAG!" Jake looked at Robert and looked around. "Who?"
"YOU!!"
"Ha! Watch your mouth"
"Or what? You gonna hit me? Ohhhh i'm so scared" Robert said waving his hands around.
"Or i'll drop you right here, right now" Jake said stepping closer to Robert.
"Come at me bro" Robert said opening up his arms
"I don't waste my time on people like you" Jake said turning back around facing the locker
"Oh but i do" Robert said turning Jake around punching him. Jake threw a couple of good punches before Robert caught one of his punches and Punched him back twice as hard causing him to fumble a bit untill Robert threw one good punch and Jake was out. Robert stood up and looked around to see cameras and a whole crowd around him. Some people laughed as some just clapped. But you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. The police came up to the "scene" and Robert was taken down to the office.

-Robert's POV- (Oh look at that a P.O.V)

I was handcuffed and taken down to the principle office. Jake went to the hospital and i was questioned.

"What was that about?" asked a tall teacher
"Just had some beef with the kid"
"Well.. Okay then. We are calling your parents"

- Back to you-

You waited outside for Robert to come out. Finally he came out and you ran to hug him and thank him.

"Ah, Hey sweet cheeks" he said as you ran into his arms. You blushed at the name "sweet cheeks"
"Thank you!" You said into his chest as he pulled you closer into his chest.
"I got 15 days.. I hurt him pretty bad" Robert said frowning.
"Why are you sad? You did great!"
"Because i didn't hurt him hard enough" You smiled
"You did more then enough" You said smiling.
"Say, do you wanna go out tonight? I know a place" Robert said. You could sense his smile.
"Sure, I'd love too"

Ha ha ha haaaa ITS DONE! ITS 2:00 AM HERE. PLEASE LIKE OR WHATEVER THE HECK YOU DO WHEN YOU LIKE A CHAPTER. LOVe YOU GUYS! PEACE