Imagine 4

IM BACK!! It's been agesss. But I'm back and better then ever. Also! I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG ALMOST 1,000 READS! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!! <3 Anywaysss have fun reading this imagine! Peace :)

You and Robert have been dating for 2 years. Robert thought it'd be a great idea to travel to Hollywood and look around. Possibly look for a place to live, start a life right after highschool.

-Your POV-

You just got done with my last day of highschool.. Man and it feels weird.. "Adulthood huh?" You questioned as you looked at your boyfriend Robert wrapping an arm around you. "I know right? Weird!" He exclaimed. You guys got to his car and he drove you home. You ran inside and up the stairs to your room plopping in your bed. "Sweetie?" Your mom screamed up the stairs. "Yes?" You asked. "Can you come here?" She asked. "Uggghhhhh" you groaned and walked downstairs to see your mom crying at the dining room table and your dad hovering over here with his arm around her. "What's wrong?" You asked concerned. Your dad can't even look at you. It's even hard for your mom to look at you. "Mom?.." "Dad?" You questioned. Your mom looked at you trying not to cry.. "sweetie.." Your mom started choking out words. "You have to move. You're no longer allowed to stay in this house" Your mom said completely blank. "You're an adult now, figure it out" said you dad. "Guys! I dont even have a job! I don't have a place to stay or-" I was cut off by my dad "Figure it out..your things are outside.. " he said pointing to the back door. Your mom just started crying again. You looked at both of your parents and started lightly crying . "Okay .. Fine" you say walking up stairs grabbing the rest of your luggage. At least the rest you had left. You walked out back not looking at either of your parents and started crying. You decided to call Robert.

-Phone Calllll-

"Hey?" You questioned while he automatically picked up

"What's up buttercup?" He asked concerned

"Can you come get me? Please?"

"Sure thang chicken Wang" he said as an attempt to make you laugh.

-End of phone call-

A couple minutes later you saw a black car pull in the front of you parents house. You hurry and get in the car. You start crying and Robert hugged you. "Hey, hey what happened?" On the ride to his house you explained everything. He wanted to fight them but there your freaking parents. You arrive at his house moments later. "Hey? Y/N?" Asked Robert. " Yea?" You ask getting out. "Lets go to Hollywood!" You laugh "How?" You asked. "My car ?" He responded. "When pigs fly" you responded. "seriously? Come on! I can start my internet career! And you can live with me!" Said Robert. "Okay.. And how will we pay for this? Where will we live till you have enough subscribers to actually get money?" You ask. "Well, first my buddy Ethan (aka crankgameplays) lives down in LA and I'm pretty sure he wont mind us staying for a year untill i get on my feet. And! I'll work for money!" Robert just answered all you concerns. "Okay fine.. But get a hold of your buddy and make sure we will be able to stay there" you say. Robert then calls Ethan and he didn't care so you guys are moving to LA!

This is actual trash, how would i ever entertain you guys i have no clue . Bur enjoy thus pleaaeee. Love you guyssa.