Imagine 2: Meet up

Okay before we start I'm going to say what these signs mean.

Y/H/L= You hair length
Y/H/C= Your hair color
Y/F/B= Your favorite band
Y/F/Y= Your favorite youtuber

That's it. Lol and for those of you who don't know what Y/N means it means Your Name. Okay? Okay! On with the story!! ✌👍

I woke up at 11:00 to start getting ready! I took a shower, that took like a half hour. Now I'm at 11:30. I blow dried my Y/H/L Y/H/C hair and brushed it out along with putting on some light make-up. That took about another half hour, so I am now at 12:00. I picked out my outfit for the day and got dressed. My outfit was made up of a Jacksepticeye shirt and some jean shorts. I had on a markiplier bracelet I made for him, but I never went to PAX so I didn't get to give it to him. I had on a pewdiepie bracelet on the other wrist. I had a JSE necklace on (also made) and some warfstache earings I bought off of ebay. I had some filp flops on then I looked at the time and I had 10 more minutes to get to Taco Bell (or wherever you wanna go). I hopped in my car and drove off. I fianlly arived where I was soposed to be.

I got out of the car and walked up to the restaurant. I went inside and looked around and I saw Robert sitting at a table with some flowers in hand. I walked over to him and sat down. I guess he was suprised to see me because of the way he reacted. He stood up quickly and apologized.

I'm so sorry! I thought you wouldn't show up! Robert said.

Oh that's okay! Haha. I stood back up and I looked at the flowers then at him.

Ohhhh! Right haha. Robert got down on one knee and gave me some flowers.

Awwww! Thank you verry much! I exclaimed.

Only for you my lady. He kissed my hand and offered for me to sit down. I did. We ordered and started talking.

So I see your a big fan of jacksepticeye? Robert asked.

Yeah not only him though. I responded.

Well then who is Y/F/Y?

I can't do that! I said.

Why not? Robert asked.

I can't chose between Jacksepticeye and Markiplier I love them both! Don't get me wrong Pewds is cool but he isn't better than Mark or Jack. I explained

No! They are all cool! Robert argued.

Haha I know they are all cool just he isn't better than Jack or Mark. I argued back.

Okay.....I don't know. Haha, but I do know our food is here.

I turned around and sure enough the food was coming. The waiter came and gave us our food we thanked him and he left. I ordered a steak and some fries. Robert orderd some chicken along with some potatos. I started to eat right along with Robert.

So what's Y/F/B? I asked.

Oh easy! Panic! At The Disco!!! Robert said with a mouth full of potatos.

Haha cool! I took a bite of my steak.

What's yours? He asked.

Pardon?

What's Y/F/B? Robert repeated.

I don't have one. I do like Panic! At The Disco and some more bands. I explained then ate some fries.

So what are the some more bands?

Okay sooooo we have My Chemical Romance, 5 Seconds Of Sum-

Ohhhhh! Your one of THOSE girls. Robert held out those.

LET ME FINISH! I raised my voice at him and he shutup.

A-hum. I cleared my throat. As I was saying 5 Seconds Of Summer and One Direction.

Ohhhh!

We finished our food and he payed.

Um...I hope you don't mind but can I see you again? Robert asked.

Of course!! I exclaimed!. I got to carried away and hugged him. He hugged back. I drove home and watched Rick and Morty. Then fell asleep on the couch.

I finished!! Haha had a little fun with this one. DONT FORGET TO STAY BEAUTIFUL!! Stay beautiful my lovely followers! Yours truly -Piper