Imagine 6 (Part 1)

I'm trashhh, anyway! Hi guys! I'm really lazy and I hove homework at the moment but who cares? Annnyyywaysss here is your next chapter!

TRIGGER WARNING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You have been with your boyfriend Jake for 2 months, He's great but he keeps pushing sex into the mix. You don't want anything to do with it because honestly sex scares the crap outta you.

"Hey babe" said Jake coming from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hey!" you said turning around to kiss him, He kisses back and you turn back around to talk to your friends.

"Um..Y/N?" Jake asked.

"What's up?" you said turning back around to face him.

"Can we talk like sometime today.. Alone?" He smirked and looked at you.

"Sure" you said walking off to looking behind you once more to see your friends giving you the 'Get you some' look.

-Time Skippppp <3-

Jake took you behind the school building and started to talk to you about some party.

"So.. there is this party over at Ray's house" he paused.. "and i wanted you to come?" He asked hesitant. ( ray is a made up name but is your boyfriends friend)

"Hell yeah!" You said jumping up and down then kissing your boyfriend.

You then ran into the building and hurried to your first hour before the 5 minute bell rang.

-Time Skip to around ze party-

You jumped into the shower and turned on (Insert favorite band here) and danced and sang to whatever song came on. You eventually had to get out but that didn't stop your dancing and singing. You got out and dried off and wore (Your favorite band Tee) and some black skinny jeans (Or whatever you want. feel free to change). You fixed your hair and looked in your mirror, you looked presentable so you walked downstairs and texted Jake you were ready.

Maybe a half hour later you saw Jake's car arrive and ran outside to hop in.

"Hey!" you said getting in the back because someone was in the front.

"You look great.." Said Jake.

"Thanks.." You said getting on your seat belt. (SAFETY IS SEXY!!!!!)

Couple minutes you found yourself looking at a huge mansion with a gate in front. There was red solo cups and passed out bodies scattered the freshly mowed grass. Jake pulled up next to the speaker and there was a voice on the other end saying "Password" Jake said some weird word and the gate opened. You got really excited when they parked and you hurried and ran inside.

-Time skip-

(don't worry you didn't miss anything other than you drinking and dancing with Jake. Lets just say it got kinda sexual)

You weren't wasted but you were tipsy. You were making out with Jake and when you stopped for a breath he dragged you up the steps.

"Where are we going" you said kinda slurring your words.

"Here" he said dragging you into an empty room.

He started to feel you all around and you didn't enjoy ANY of it. You tried to push him off but he overpowered you.

"Get OFF!" You said starting to panic as Jake went down to your jean button. He didn't budge so you started to squirm and try to smack and kick. It didn't work and he successfully took off your pants and underwear.

"Mmm.. Looks like i turned you on" he said as he felt your vagina.

"No!! STOP!!" You screamed as he continued to put his shaft inside of you. You gave up and accepted you were being raped. After he was done you punched him in the face and ran downstairs running into a brown haired boy who wasn't wasted.

"Woah..What's wrong?" said the blue eyed boy. You didn't answer and decided to continue walking.

"Excuse me, I want to help." The boy said grabbing your arm.

"Fine! You wanna help so bad take me home!" You said in tears.

"Fine." The boy said.

He took you to his car and got in the front buckling your seat belt.

"Why?" you asked as the random boy got in the drivers side and buckled up.

"Why what?" He asked while putting the car in reverse and started to back out.

"Why are you helping me" you asked fiddling with your fingers still upset about what happened.

"You're obviously upset about something and i don't want anyone to be hurt or be in danger" He said with his eyes on the road.

"Thanks..." you said quietly.

As you directed this boy to were you live you got to know him a bit more and he got to know why you left the party. You soon arrived to your house..

"Here!" you said pointing to a tan house with an indoor porch. The boy slammed on the brakes and you went flying forward. Thank god you had a seat belt on.