wonder ... a liam hemsworth fan fiction <3

I woke up and scrambled for my phone as my ringtone blasted out "she looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear" I checked my caller I'D it was my boss , I panicked and checked my alarm clock . omg it's 7:45 already ?! I have thirty minutes to get dressed.I jump out of bed and turn the shower on I get out of my cosy pyjamas and step into the shower. argh the waters freezing ! I turn the temperature up and soak in the soapy water l.I get out and search for my towel.I grab the soft fresh one out of the cupboard and wrap my body in it I quickly dry myself off and open my wardrobe , I pull out my black skater dress and pink cardigan (my work clothes) and hurriedly get dressed.

I sit at my desk and stare at myself in the mirror for a second gathering  all of my flaws together my smudged makeup from yesterday and dark circles under my eyes, my spot just there to annoy me. I grab my makeup bag from my desk draw and retrieve my mascara,foundation,concealer and well that's about it , I don't really cake my face in makeup as its not necessary. not being vain btw. I remove my makeup from yesterday with a wet wipe and rub in my daily facial cream to prevent spots. I squirt some foundation on my sponge and begin applying it to my face. ah done ,my skin is now toned and glowing. I conceal my bags and spot and apply my mascara. done , I now begin on my hair and pull it out from the messy Plait and start curling my hair luckily my hair is clean and neat today so the curls end up really gentle and nice.

I sometimes wonder , why anyone boy would go for a girl like me , I mean I'm shorter than my friends , have blue eyes ... my friends say I'm lucky to have them but I don't see how?I have between  pale and tanned skin nothing special , I'm well not going to lie I'm not exactly skinny but I'm a average weight for my size and my age I'm just a normal English and half Canadian girl that lives in MIlton keynes currently because of my job. I hope one day to move to canada as my family live there. I finish curling my hair and hair spray it into place. I admire my work and manage a smile ... on a Monday morning? I chuckle to myself awkwardly. I grab my phone and check for the time , right I need to get going I grab my apron and roller skates and shove on a pair of nude pink colour pumps. I scramble in my wardrobe for a handbag,ah my shoulder one I got from my birthday it's a black simple radley bag one. I unplug my phone from my charger and stuff it into my bag along with lip gloss , earphones and money off my bedside table. right sorted. I leave the apartment and lock  the door behind me shove my key in the pocket and head out of the building.