CHAPTER 1♥

"Ms Johnson the CEO of Anderson inds is her to speak to you."Said my assistant Loreen.
"You can send him in about ten minutes ,I'm a bit busy with these at the moment."I replied.She left my office and I finished some paper work that I was doing.After ten minutes I heard a soft knock on the door.
"Come in !"I shouted.
"Hi, I'm Luke Anderson the CEO of Anderson's inds nice to meet you."
"Ziola Johnson nice to meet you too,what can I help you with Mr.Anderson?"
"I'm here looking for a lawyer and they say you are one of the best family lawyers in Cambridge, so here I am."
"OK so go ahead and tell me why you need me."
"The mother of my daughter is a addict and I can't have her around her mother.A week ago the mother filed for full custody of my daughter and I can't let that happen."
"Do you have any evidence if her being an addict?"
"Yes I have them all here."He handed me a file.

TWO HOURS LATER✴
"OK Mr Anderson I will set a court day for you and the mother of your child."
"Thank you for making time for me on this short notice I know how you lawyers can be busy."
"Its ok."He stretch out his hand for me to shake and I take it but he hold on to my hand a little bit to long.He winked at me then leave my office.What was that for.

Luke's POV
When I walked into Ms Johnsons office i was shocked because I wasn't expecting her to be so beautiful,her brown eyes, dark skin, straight hair..OK Luke snap out of it she's your lawyer but it can't hurt to think about her right we look around the same age group..I went straight home that evening to my daughter..
"Daddy guest what?"
"What happen bby girl."
"I made French toast today!"She look so happy and I didnt want to change that for her, so I'm going to fight for her.

Its been a couple days since I had heard from Ziola.Right at that moment my phone rang.
"hello?"I answered
"Good morning Mr Anderson its Ms Johnson your court day is set for next week Wednesday but we still need to arrange somethings before."She said
"OK thank you.Are you available anytime today?"I ask
"I'm free 5 this evening if that's OK with you."
"Yes its ok, see you then."With that she hang up.I email my PA and told her to clear all my schedule from 4:30..
Four thirty rolled up a bit too fast because I still had paper work to do but I had to leave it because my daughter needs me.

Ziola's POV
After calling Luke I heard a knock on my door, I told the person to come it was my father he's a judge,my mother a lawyer, my older brother is a doctor, my twin sister a real estate agent and my little sister is in high school..My father and I had a talk that lasted way too long, I'm telling you when he starts a conversation he doesn't know when to stop..By the time dad finish talking it was 4:20,I cleared my table and got out Luke's file.I walked over to the corner if my office took out some left covers out of the mini fridge and put it in the microwave.I heard a soft knock on my door.
"Come in!"I shouted.Luke walked in looking at me with a little girl holding his hand.
"Good evening, this is my daughter Rosemarie."
"Evening,hello Rosemarie my name is Ziola."She smiled and came to my side.
"Hi, how old are you?"She ask
"Rose thats not nice to just ask someone their age like that."Luke said to her.
"Hi its ok, well I'm 24 and how old are you Rosemarie?"
"I'm four, you can call be Rosey only because I like you."She sound so mature for her age.
"OK Rosey,I like you too."
"Can I stay with you sometime."She asked.
"Sure baby girl.Do you like water parks?"
"I have never been to one before."
"How would you like to go tomorrow I'm bringing my nephew and my niece."
"Can I go daddy please?"she asked Luke
"You can only if you promise to behave."
"I will thank you." She said Happily.

After talking to Rosey and eating spaghetti with her and Luke and I started working on the file for court.Rosey eventually fell asleep so I put her in the room that is attached to my office yea I have that privilege most people don't though.We finish everything around 10:30,Luke went an get Rosey we left the office.His car was parked next to mine I didn't let my driver stay tonight I send him home.He put Rosey in her car seat in the back and turn to me.
"Thanks for everything."
"Don't tell me thanks until we win this case."I smiled
"So am I invited tomorrow too." He asked.
"Of course, we are leaving 10:30 and hi bring a lot of food too."He smirked he hugged me and kiss me on the cheek, open my car door I went in and he close it.I drove home thinking about what Luke did he kissed me.

_____________________________
so it's my first time writing a book hope you enjoyed this chapter..

Don't forget to vote.Love you all.