"You always were thorough," Anakin declared

"It pays for one to be prepared. Right, Barriss?"

"Especially when other people's lives depend on your success," Barriss said

"How do we keep the Geonosians occupied while someone else is setting the bombs?" Ahsoka asked

"Good point, Snips." Master Skywalker said "If whoever's going in there is going to be successful, we'll need to create a diversion,"

"Precisely." Master Luminara said "That task will be carried out by you and I, Skywalker, while the destruction of the factory falls to the Padawans,"

"Now, hold on. Who decided that? Walking into that factory could be suicide,"

"Not if you and I are successful holding Poggle's attention at the bridge,"

"Master, we can do this," Ahsoka told him.

"But unlike Barriss, you aren't prepared for this mission," Anakin told us.

"Not to worry." Master Luminara said "My Padawan is reliable. She can lead them through the maze,"

"We'll be in and out, Master," Barriss claimed.

"See? Dependable Barriss will get us through," Ahsoka said. "Don't worry, Master. As you well know, I can follow orders,"

"It's decided then," Master Luminar said as she handed Ahsoka the bag.

"I guess it is," Master Skywalker said.

"We'll monitor your progress on these chronometers. Synchronize on my mark. Three, two, one, mark,"

"Let's get going." Ahsoka told me "After you, Barriss,"

Anakin caught my arm "Watch after her,"

I nodded and took off running after the duo.

***

Barriss cut a hole in the rock wall.

"Nice work," Ahsoka said. "Well, here goes nothing," Ahsoka began to head into the catacombs.

I stopped her "Perhaps, Barriss should go in first. She knows the way,"

"Be my guest,"

Before heading in I looked up to where I could hear the battle.

"Sky..." Ahsoka called out. I gave one last look up and followed.

We walked through the catacombs until we could hear the Geonosians in front of us, we kept moving once they had walked off.

I gasped when I nearly ran into one.

"They're sleeping," Barriss explained as we crouched down.

"We have to find another way," Ahsoka said.

"We don't have time. This direction is the fastest,"

"Maybe you're wrong,"

"Trust me," we crawled through. "Skysati. Ahsoka,"

We both turned to see Barriss had a Geonosian's hand on her head. Ahsoka moved the hand gently enough that Barriss was able to move and we began our trek forward.

"Left at the next junction,"

"Dead end," I said

"If we make a wrong turn, we may never find our way out," Ahsoka explained. "You do remember the way, don't you?"

"Of course I do," Barriss told her.

I looked down at my hand to see a stream of light. "Barriss I believe you meant up and not left," the two looked up to see the hole I was looking at.