13 - (Naruto)

Depuis le début

Neji looked at us and gave me a death glare as Ten-Ten talks to him.. Huhuhu.. He's so scary.. Like from that scary Japanese movie who comes out of the well and went out of the TV!!!

"I think you should take her to the clinic.. The clinic is left open today and the nurse is out as well.."

Ino said and winked at me.. Wait? What is she thinking! I'm not like that!

"W-what are you implying?!"

I said nervously.

"Oh don't be so shy.. You know what I mean.."

She teased.

"H-hey! I'm not like that! I'll take her to the clinic but it doesn't mean I'm going to do something.."

I said and carried Hinata.. I'm really not going to do anything of course! It's just that whenever Hinata faints it takes time for her to wakeup..

I carried her to the clinic and everyone looks at us.. I even passed along Kiba who's also a close friend of hers..

"What happened to her? She fainted?"

He asked.

"Yeah.. Something like that.."

I said and he raised his brow.

"I thought she finally got that out of her.. Well.. See yah! Take care of her!"

He said and continue to walk, I brought Hinata to the clinic and rest her to the bed. I sat down on the chair next to the bed and called Sasuke.

"What? I'm busy.."

He said.

"Hinata's in the Clinic.. You might wanna consider giving time to our friend?.."

I said and sigh.. Sasuke's acting different ever since he went to my house and told me to pick up Hinata.. I thought it was nothing but.. It felt like he's making excuses..

"I can't come.. I have so many things to do.."

He said.

"She made lunch for us but you didn't even ate lunch with us.. Just visit her.. Class is starting and you know I can't cut class but you can.. Nurse isn't here and no ones gonna look after her.."

I said.

"Ask her friends then.."

He said and ended the call.. Hay.. I think he's actually avoiding us specially Hinata..

I stood from the Chair and went out of the clinic to ask her friends to look after her.

"Sakura-san.. Can you look after Hinata in the clinic.."

I asked.

"Oh sorry.. I wanted to but the teacher asked me today to check some papers.. Ask Ino if she could.."

She said.

"Okay.. I'll ask.."

I said and left but the Bell suddenly rings and found my next teacher to come inside my classroom. He's always early so I went in to ask permission to leave the class for now.. Ino might be busy as well.. She mentioned a while ago that she's gonna do something so I guess it should be me.. Besides.. My teacher said yes but he's thinking that I was going to cut class but I assured him I'm not going to so I went to the clinic again.

I took a peak from the slight opened door and found someone sitting next to Hinata's bed.

It was Sasuke who sits there while brushing Hinata's hair to the side.. I don't know but..