12 : baby bump

IZZY P.O.V

Wow it been a month now and my belly is growing wow it is the baby or I'm just eating too much , but whatever at least I keep my baby growing strong. I'm at the store with Mia to get some stuff for home. Like usual jungkook and Jin are at work and the girl at home to take care of everything. But one thing that I miss , I kinda miss my friend and family but my family mostly my dad is still mad at me when I said that I was pregnant. But I'm getting us to it that I got someone to be my side all the time.

When we got home we put the stuff away. Then Mia said that I need to relax so I went to my room , I look a shower then when I'm done I change my clothes but when I out my shirt down I look a the full body mirror and I saw that my belly has a bump I pick my shirt a little rub my belly I smile a little then I felt a hand on my belly and a head on my shoulder I look at my right and there jungkook look at the mirror.

" Hey kookie " - me
" Hey I can see that our little one is growing " - jk
" Yep the baby is growing " - me
" I can't wait to see him or her " - jk
" Me too" - me
" I love baby " - jk *kiss my cheeks*
" I love you too " - me * kiss his lips*

One hour later

Me and jungkook just finished eating dinner with jin and mia now we are in Our room and cuddling with each other and jungkook rubbing my belly so that I can get comfortable. Then my eyes are getting heavy and blurry. Then we both feel a sleep hugging each other.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys wassup I hope you like it. Also one thing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MY BOOK IS OUT I HOPE.YOU LIKE IT.

Well I hope you like this book and the other book well see you next chapter please press the  star 🌟and comments . Bye bye bye 👋👋👋👋