4 : home alone ( +18 )

IZZY P.O.V

After me and jungkook left prom. We went to his house , because my and his parents are in a trip for work and my sister is with her friends house. So me and jungkook are in his room. I was so stupid that I forget some clothes , good thing jungkook got some clothes .... mostly .... undergarments , not a shirt or shorts , that me brought me , long time ago.

" Here you go you , can borrow one of me shirt in my room Izzy " - jungkook
" Okay , kookie " - me

I gave him a peck on the lips and went to his room and remove my dress and put on the bar and panties. My god I don't wear jungkook get these , but I like it I look sexy on it. I went through his closest and looking for a plain shirt ,..but....I got and idea. I'll tease him , I look for his Jean sweater and put it on

 I'll tease him , I look for his Jean sweater and put it on

I went downstairs , looking for jungkook. I saw him he in the living room playing video games , his back is facing me , so I walking slowly. I stared to massage is shoulders and he is still playing his game. I went down and whisper in his ear and said.

" Kookie what are you doing " - me
" Playing game bebe " - jungkook

He didn't even look at me just contract on his game , I get fussie , so I move my arms around his chest and resting my head on his shoulder looking at him on the side face and kissing his neck. Still nothing still paying on his game. Okay jungkook you ask for it. I went infront of him and sit on his lap ,my arm around him , still not looking okay than. I move his face and kiss him on his lips passionately , he kiss back and and put his controller down and hold my waist , kiss me deeper , he put me down on the couch , still kissing me , moving his hand down , bit just notice than I'm only wearing his Jean swaeter not a shirt.

" Dame babe you look sexy " - jungkook *bitting his lower lips*
" Oh now you notice huh " - me *pouting*
" I did , I just want to tease you to see how far you go and I was right " - jungkook

I kiss me down on my neck , leaving me a mark on my neck going down to my chest , unclipping my bra , starting kissing and massauge my breast.

"*Moaning* Ahhh jungkook "- me
" That not my name " - jungkook
" Kookie " - me
" No "
" W..W...Wwhat.. do. Y...You want to call you " - me

He came up to my ear and wisppering​.

" Daddy " - jungkook
" Ohhh daddy" - me
"Yes baby girl" - jungkook
" Fuck me " - me
" Just wait baby girl" - jungkook

He was pulling my panties down slowly I'm fully naked put I'm put on the bean sweater on then , put a finger inside of me moving slow and hard , he it another finger his thumb massage my senative area. I feel I'm coming any second.

" IIIIMMMM CUUUUMMMMIIINNNG" - ME
" Go head babe" - jungkook

I cum on his finger , he lick them and went down and stared to taste and lick me so hard and rough. I pull his hair , arching me back. He stand up , pull his pants down and sit down with his legs spread.

" Suck me daddy , baby girl" - jungkook
" Yes daddy " - me

I went to me knees and stared to give him a handjob.

*Groaning* yes like that - jungkook

I lick his tip , up and down. I began to give him a blowjob and it's Been long I have his cock in my mouth. My god I gotten bigger than ever.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Fuck. I can't stand Izzy mouth , it's feels sooooooo good every time. I just want to stop and have Izzy ride me. But I can't. I it my hands on her hair and pushing her head down more , down in her throat. I can hear her gaging on my dick in her throat , I feel sorry , but I can't control my self.

She pull away , because I just cum in her mouth. She just look at my full of love and lust. She stand up , sit and my lap , and start to grind on me. She kiss me while grinding on me and giving me a handjob. I pull away and said.

" Ride me bebe " - me
" Yes daddy " - Izzy

How I love she call me daddy sound so sexy. She went up a little and put my friend on her vigina.

" AHHHHHHH" - me&izzy
" Fuck yes " - me
" Yes daddy, yes " - Izzy

She bounding on me me so slow but hard on feels fucking good. I grab her waist and helping her to move faster.

She was moaning so loud and breather hard. Her eyes were closed I was mostly looking at her boobs , they was jigging in circle , Evey time she bounds. I stayed to suck on her nipples and put my face between her boobs , she put her arms around me neck. I put my hand on thighs and put her legs around me. I stand up holding her butt , still in side her. I was walking to my room , Everytime I walk my dick goes in and out , Izzy moan all the time mostly when I go upstairs.

I feel her wall are getting more tighter , that means she cumming again. So I stop I put her in the wall , i began I trust her so hard . I suck on her neck leaving more hickie and hid my face on her neck breather hard and Izzy just moan. She pull me closer make me going deeper inside.

" AAAAHHHHHHHH YES JUNGKOOK YES " - Izzy
" Fuck  I...IMM...Cu.... Cummings." - Izzy
" Me too " - me

We both came together I feel so relieved. I took her to my bathroom and put her down on the tub. I turn it on the water I sit behind her , she lay down I hug her and kiss her shoulder. But....I want more. My hand went down to her senative area and put a finger inside.

IZZY P.O.V

I feel so horny when jungkook put his finger inside of me. I want him again. Jungkook whisper in my ear a d said.

" Get on your hand and knees bebe " jungkook *husky voice*

I did what he told me. The water wasn't that height like up to my ankle when I stand up. When I was on a Doggy style I feel jungkook hand roaming around my butt and slap it I main in pleasure , then he put his cock in my pussy again. He slam it inside of me because it was easy now to put it inside again.

Half hour later 
( A/n : lazy to write it again )

Jungkook and me cum together again. We wash our self for reals now. When we were done we went in his room I put on my undergarments again and put his black over size shietv no shorts. We were just hugging in his bed and talking. Then something pop in my head.

" Jungkook? " - me
" Jungkook?" -me

I look up he asleep , he look so cute when he is sleeping. So I let him sleep that thing in my head still figuring out that...

Did we use a condom ..Or ....Not...