2 : prom

IZZY P.O.V

Hey my name is Isabella but you could call me Izzy. I'm 17 and I been with my boyfriend jungkook is 18 we been together for 6 years , we were childhood friend , and jungkook ask me to be his girlfriend in 5th grade. And now we are in Junior year. Me and jungkook are going to be senior and going to graduate and jungkook said something that always in my head.

~flashback~

" Hey bebe " - jungkook
" Hey kookie " - me
" what do you are going to do after highschool " - jungkook
" I don't know yet ?" - me
" What about you " - me
" That easy " - jungkook
" After highschool I'm going to college and have a good job and be with you in my arm when we buy our own house and get married and make a family together , that what I want after college " - jungkook
" Wow " - me
" You really plan it's all ready " - me
" I been planing it when we became a couple " - jungkook
"Ha wow " - me

~ end of flashback ~

Yeah jungkook that jungkook always wanted a family with me .

So today is prom for juniors and jungkook ask me to the prom. So me and jungkook going ,we both bought our fancy clothes.

( The dress and heels what Izzy watering for prom )

( Jungkook wear for prom )

My sister Jessica was helping me to do my hair and I do my makeup.  I was just finishing my makeup. Then I heard the door bell rings. I fix my dress and I hear jungkook and my dad talking.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Today is prom oh I just can not wait to see my lovely girl in the dress she bought. I just got at her house and knock on the door I wait. The door open I say Izzy dad ( *thinking * future father-in-law).
" Hello jungkook " - Mr. K
" hello and good evening Mr Kim " - me
" Are you here to get Isabella" - Mr k
" Yes sir " - me
" Izzy someone here to see you "
"We are almost done " - Jess 
That was Jessica Izzy older sister.
" Okay I'll wait " - me

Few minutes later

" Okay I'm done " - Izzy
I heard Izzy voice I look at the stairs and I saw the most beautiful girl in my life. And that my girlfriend izzy.
"Hey beautiful" - me
" Hey handsome" - Izzy * giggle and blush *
Ow how much I love her giggle. I gave her , her favorite flower ( white roses). She smiled and gave the rose to jessica. I took her hand and went to my car a drive to prom.

IZZY P.O.V

We are on our way to prom. I was so excited to see my friend Lisa and her date.

When we got there jungkook as always , being a gentleman and open the door for me . We have them our tickets we went inside . I saw all the guys are looking at me. I hate the way they look at me I look like they want to eat me . Just because I have a good body . Yep everything is perfect I have a body curve and prefer boobs size and my height was perfect too. I hate but that me.

I look for Lisa and I found her .
"Lisa"- me
" Hey " - Lisa waving her hands
" Wow you look beautiful " - Lisa
" You too " - me
" Hey man " - jungkook
" What's up " - bambam
Yep Lisa date is bambam. They look so cute together. We went to our seat and relaxing .Lisa and bambam went dancing , but me and jungkook stay seated. Jungkook took my hand and I put my head on his shoulder.
" You look so beautiful today " - jungkook
" Thanks kookie " - me

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I waited for a slow song to that me and Izzy could dance slow , not fast and crazy music. Just few minutes later I heard a slow song.
" Hey want to dance " - me
"Sure " - Izzy
I took her hand we went to the dance floor. Izzy put their arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist and we dance slow. I can't not stop looking at Izzy , she just so beautiful. Just when we first meet at the park when we were  young. She still looks the same when we were young. I look at Izzy eye , her nose ,her cheeks ,and those kissable lips of hers. I can't control my self and I move closer and kiss her with passionate.

This kiss went deep and hot. I move my hand down on Izzy waist into her ass and hold them really hard. I heard Izzy moan it's turn me on. I hurry fast to put my  tough in.

IZZY P.O.V

Jungkook is such a pervert. I still remember how jungkook and.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have our first sex together ...