Shooting stars

Sorry for the bad picture quality btw..

------

He didn't want to watch rocks fall across the sky. After all, today was his day off. Yet, here Sasuke mother fucking Uchiha was, getting dragged of to the hokage faces to get a better view of the sky. Naruto grinned at the pouting Uchiha, making all of his negative thoughts slowly melt away. Only the blond had this effect on him, which caused a small smile to twitch at his lips.

Naruto picked up Sasuke princess style all of a sudden, totally not making the shorter man yelp. Uchiha's don't do that. Naruto took a large leap, landing in the clearing. He sat down, the Uchiha still in his arms. Sasuke simply sat there, in his mind convincing himself it was because the ground would be less comfortable.

Naruto smiled, enjoying his hold on the Uchiha while it lasted. Naruto looked at the time, smiling softly. "Five more seconds...now!" The two looked up at the sky. Sasuke waited about three seconds. He was about to say something when he noticed the first shooting star. Naruto leaned in and whispered in his ear. "You have to make a wish on ten of them, and if the last one comes true then all of them eventually will." Sasuke faintly nodded, rolling his eyes. He counted the wishes he made. 'Let's see, I wish to have a once in a lifetime amazing meal.'

He watched a few more stars streak across the sky. 'I wish for a less boring mission for once.' He felt a smile creep onto his lips but quickly pushed the urge away. This wish wasn't for Naruto, who was always complaining. It was for him. Naruto watched Sasuke make his wishes, noticing the small twitch of his lips and knowing what the wish was. He stared at his dark eyes, the light of the stars above reflected in them. 'Beautiful..' he thought before looking back up at the sky.

Sasuke watched intently, making a few more wishes. Most of them were simple, like wishing for some better income so he could fix up the Uchiha compound. He continued to make wishes, noticing they started slowly seeing less shooting stars.

He waited until the last one made its path before making his wish. 'I wish for Naruto and I to end up happily together..' he almost rolled his eyes from the ridiculousness of the wish. He turned to look up at Naruto, smiling softly as he noticed the other had dozed off. He took in the blond's features. He noticed how his lips were relaxed from their constant grin, how the strands of blonde hair he expected to be spiky were smooth to the touch, and how his shoulders slumped so he was almost leaning on the Uchiha.

Sasuke huddled up to the warmth when a breeze blew by, noticing his wind chapped lips. His eyes remained on them as he slowly leaned in, one hand softly holding his cheek as the other gently rested on his collar bone. He slowly pressed their lips together, closing his eyes. He kept them there for a while, enjoying while it lasted. He was about to pull away when he felt two strong arms holding him in place, the lips he was pressed against pelees back.

Sasuke's face heated up, opening his eyes only to find himself looking into the bright blue sky. He felt himself sink deeper into the color, his eyes slowly closing as he was kissed back. He wrapped his arms around the others neck, a hand tangling into blonde locks of hair. They pulled back after a while, gazing into each others eyes.

Naruto, of course, was the first to speak. "Taking advantage of a sleeping person now? How ninja like." He teased, placing a small kiss to Sasuke's nose. Sasuke blushed, hiding his face against Naruto's shoulder. "Shut up.."

Naruto kissed the top of his head, smiling softly. "Sasuke, I love you~" he said, watching as the other looked up at him in surprise. He smiled faintly back. "I love you too, Naruto." He replied, the two of them kissing again.

Throughout the next week, Sasuke noticed almost all his wishes beginning to come true. 'Definitely coincidence' he told himself as he was given a raise.

------

Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to post as fast as possible. From 2-3am, there was a bunch of comets. About 20-80 per hour. I sadly missed most of it. I've never seen so many at once, so I decided to write about it. I seriously can't put into words how amazing it was for me.

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.