Awkward Pt.2

---Sasuke's POV---

I felt myself blush more. The look he gave me before he left felt like he was devouring me. Thinking about it, I really wouldn't mind if he we're the one to devour me. I smirked before walking into the hallway.

Two can play that game. I walked into the kitchen, letting a blush rise to my cheeks as I spoke. "Naruto?" He turned around and looked at me. "Yes?" He smiled. "Do you mind if I use your shower and borrow some clothes? I'll be sure to return them!" I saw him swallow.

"Yeah there's some towels in the bathroom and you can use any clothing you like." He had the same hungry look in his eyes. "Thanks." I say silently before walking to the bathroom. Wow, I'm really good at turning people on.

I pulled off my clothes from last night. And started the water. I selected my choice of temperature before getting in.

I grabbed the shampoo and squeezed some into my hand before massaging it in my hair. I rinsed in out and grabbed the almost full conditioner. I rubbed in on my hair while running my fingers through my hair to undo the knots. Once I finished, I cleaned my body with the sponge and my other parts before turning off the water.

I grabbed the towel I picked off the toilet top and dried my hair before drying the rest of my body off. I wrapped the towel around my waist. I picked up my discarded clothes and walked out, turning the lights off as I entered the hallway. I walked into Naruto's room and went through his closet. I pulled out a large long sleeved black shirt and a pair of black sweatpants that slightly fell of my hips. I looked into mirror and giggled. Looks like his clothes really are too big.

---Naruto's POV---

I placed the last pancake on the plate. "Sasuke, breakfast is ready!" I called out. I placed the plates on the table and sat down as Sasuke walked into the room.

He looked so freaking cute! He was wearing some of my winter clothes and had the cutest blush. If it were up to me, I would totally take him. I smiled, trying to hide the lust in my eyes from him. He sat down and smiled. "Time to eat!" He picked up a fork and began eating.

He chewed and swallowed a large bite. I watched as he quickly ate the pancakes on his plate. I could practically see the sparkles in his eyes. He turned towards me excitedly. "These taste great!" He giggled. I smiled. "Glad you like them." I said as I ate my breakfast as well.

After we finished, I looked at the time. My eyes widened. "OH NO! I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET SAKURA OVER AN HOUR AGO! SHE'LL BE SO MAD I DIDN'T GO BUY WEAPONS WITH HER!"

I quickly moved to sit up but was stopped by Sasuke. "She came by when I woke up earlier to say she canceled. I decided not to wake you up, sorry." Sasuke let his head fall downwards to hide his face from me. I felt a twinge of pain through my chest at his words.

I knelt beside the boy in the seat. "It's fine, you didn't know." I felt like I was dealing with a younger child. Sasuke looked up at me.

I don't know who leaned in first, but his soft lips were pressed against my slightly rough ones in a gentle kiss. I slowly pulled away, my eyes half closed as Sasuke opened his eyes slightly.

"Sorry." I whispered into his ear as I pressed my lips against his again in a more passionate way. His eyes widened before they closed, dark lashes gently pressed against his pale cheeks.

He wrapped his arms and legs around me. I stood up and carried him to the bed before laying him down carefully, hovering over his small form. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he gladly gave. My slipped my tongue in and explored. I pulled away after my lungs decided I needed this thing called oxygen which all humans and ninjas need to survive.

He smiled up at me through his panting. I caught my breath quickly and grinned.

That morning, Sasuke and I had the best sex ever! Too bad there was no round two...only because we had to meet Kakashi and Sakura for a mission.

But other then that, best morning ever

------

*Sigh* I would have loved to put the sex scene in here and fix any errors, but I'm starting school tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed this two-shot!
=^σ^= <🏚 My school)