Foxes Are A Handful

Sasuke walked around the village, his usual blank expression was on but his black eyes had a somewhat happy look in them. He was currently on his way to his crush's house.

When he arrived, he showed no emotion before knocking. He waited for a bit before Naruto opened the door. Sasuke tried holding down the blush, but knew he some what failed. Naruto stood there, grinning happily at the raven haired boy.

So what was the problem? Naruto wasn't wearing a shirt, and his perfectly tanned chest glistened as the drops of water slid down the untouchable skin. Why did the blonde have to look so hot after getting out of the shower? Naruto moved and let Sasuke enter, closing and locking the door behind the raven.

Sasuke sat in a chair as Naruto grabbed his towel of the table and dried his hair. "So, what brings you here, Sasu-chan?" Naruto grinned. Sasuke pouted (though he would never admit it) and crossed his arms. "I told you not to call me that, and I'm here because we're gonna go out for ramen." Naruto's eyes brightened at the mention. "Ramen? Sweet! Let me get a shirt on!" He ran to his room, closing the door behind him.

Sasuke smiled slightly at the blonde's antics. He stood and unlocked the door, waiting for the blonde idiot. He winced slightly as he heard a loud crash from the room. "I'm ok!" He heard the idiot yell. After finding a shirt, Naruto ran out the room and to the front door. "Ready!" He grinned brightly, making Sasuke blush slightly.

"Hn. Let's go." Sasuke walked out, the eager blonde following behind him.

~

"Thanks! That was a great meal!" Naruto patted his stomach happily as the two walked around the streets. Before he could reply, a loud voice cut him off. "Sasuke-kun! Wait up!" Sasuke grimaced. "What do you want, Sakura?" He glared.

The girl smiled and tried looking cute. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" She played with a piece of her annoyingly bright pink hair. Sasuke's glared hardened. Could the girl not see he was trying to go on a date with Naruto? "No, I'm busy right now." He turned and waved towards the blonde, who was talking to some stuttering girl.

"Naruto, come on." He silently cheered in his head when Naruto turned away from the girl and jogged over. "Let's go." The Uchiha grabbed his arm and dragged the taller male in the direction of the training grounds.

~

The two boys laid on the grass, watching the leaves swiftly fall to the ground. The tree's branches danced in the wind, making it seem as though they were trying to reach one another.

Sasuke turned his head to look at the blonde. "I'm heading to the lake, I'll be right back so wait here." Naruto drooled slightly at the thought and nodded. Sasuke, not noticing the blonde drool, stood and began to walk to the cool water hidden by the bushes. Removing his sweaty clothing, he stepped into the clear water, walking farther in to hide his lower half.

He splashed some water on his face and upper body, rising off the sweat. He rubbed his body a little in a somewhat sexy way for fun. After he decided he was clean enough, he decided to head back to shore.

He turned and froze. Naruto was sitting on the bank, grinning pervertedly at the pale boy. "Done already? I was really enjoying the view, Sasu-chan~." Sasuke's face turned bright red as he crouched down to hide the rest of his body under the water. "I-I told you to wait!" He cursed his stuttering. Uchiha's didn't stutter.

Naruto pulled off his shirt and began to unzip his pants. "W-wait! What are you doing?! I'm still here!" Naruto removed the clothing and pulled off the rest, stepping into the water. "It's fine, we are both guys after all." The now naked blonde walked through the water until he reached Sasuke, where he crouched down as well. "Ya know, Sasuke, you have a sexy body~" He ran his hands along the slightly curved body of the Uchiha.

Sasuke's blushed darkened and it took all his will power not to rub himself against the blonde. "St-stop touching me." His body shook slightly as he felt the large hands slide downwards. "Hm? Why? After all, you seem to be enjoying it~" Naruto pulled Sasuke onto his lap, making the water around them splash slightly.

Sasuke's eyes widened. "W-wai-mmph!" He was cut off by a slightly rougher pair of lips against his. Naruto pulled away from the shocked raven. "Sasuke, I love you. Please, be mine and only mine." Naruto said as he clutched both of Sasuke's hands.

Sasuke blushed and looked away before smirking at the blond. "I'll be yours, but you should ask that when we're both not naked." He placed a gentle kiss to Naruto's cheek.

Naruto pulled Sasuke into a hug as he rubbed his face into the pale neck. "So cute!" He giggled, making Sasuke grow angry and blush. "Shut up!"

After that, the two boys got changed and walked home. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's as they walked to the blonde's apartment. The Uchiha glared at anyone who tried talking to the blonde, and by anyone, I mean any fangirls while Naruto, who was too happy at the moment to notice, smiled as he walked home with his boyfriend.

Naruto's smile grew slightly at the thought. Home, somewhere he belonged.

~

Of course, 2 hours into their new relationship, Naruto had asked Sasuke for sex. He was, sadly, turned down. Now, the blonde takes any chance in the week he could get to try asking for said sex.

Finally, Sasuke gave in after hours of begging. "Fine! We can have sex!" He glared at the blonde, who was jumping happily. "Foxes are such a handful..." He muttered as the blonde dragged him to the room.

Sasuke yelped as he was thrown on the bed, a red eyed Naruto hovering over him. "You bet they are~!" Naruto grinned, sending shivers down Sasuke's spine. Oh, he was definitely gonna be sore tomorrow. Sasuke smirked back, somewhat challenging the blonde. 'But it's sooo gonna be worth it~' He thought as the blonde began to remove their clothing.

------

Well, a random piece of crap I typed in the shower. Hope you enjoyed or something~!

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.