I Wanna Be Your Number One

THERE WILL BE SEX!!

I was listening to a song be Hatsune Miku and Luka when I got the idea. (Song above! Yes, it's yuri, but I just thought pulling some things from it would make for a good story!) Hope you enjoy!

------

'I wanna be your number one!' Sasuke thought as he stared at the blonde boy eating ramen next to him. He ignored the pink bitch trying to talk to him, instead, listening to the handsome blonde next to him talk all about his training.

Naruto noticed the stare he was receiving from Sasuke and smiled happily. He watched as the raven blinked for a bit before blushing. Naruto gave him a closed eyed grin and turned back to eating the ramen before him.

Sasuke looked down at the table in front of him, his bangs hiding his blazing red cheeks from his companions. He had a smile on his face. 'He's so nice, I wish he would smile at me more often!' He thought happily.

Sasuke stood after his blush went away and smiled at the blonde, shocking his sensei and the bitch. "See ya later, Naruto." He waved before walking towards his house.

Sasuke closed the door behind him and sighed happily before squealing. 'I wonder if he likes me back...' Sasuke thought as he walked to the kitchen. He began to bake some cookies. "Wonder if he'll like them~!" He said to himself as he grabbed the ingredients.

~

Naruto blink in surprise for a little, the smile Sasuke gave him replaying in his head. 'He looked so...' "Cute." He said the last word out loud. He looked to see if Sakura had heard him and sighed when he notice she was in lala land.

He looked over at Kakashi and saw his white haired teacher give him a knowing look. Well, better Kakashi hear him than Sakura.

He finished his first bowl of ramen and stood. "Thanks for the ramen! See ya later Kakashi, Sakura!" He grinned before jogging away.

He opened the door to his apartment and frowned when he saw the spray painted words. 'Demon!' 'Freak!' 'Just do the world a favor and die!' Were one of the few he saw.

He locked the door behind him and walked to the front door closet. Opening it, he grabbed a few of the cleaning supplies Sasuke had given him and set to work on washing the paint off his walls.

Just as he finished putting away the cleaning supplies, he heard a knock on his door. "Coming!" He took of his now paint stained shirt before opening the door. He looked down slightly and smiled when he saw his raven haired companion. "Hey, Sasuke! What brings ya here?"

Sasuke blinked, the blonde's tan chest in front of him. He felt the blush spread on his cheeks and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Ehe, well, I was wondering if I could...ya know...hang out here for a bit?" He smiled slightly.

Naruto grinned and moved out of the door way. "Yeah, of course! Come on in!" He mentally cheered as Sasuke walked into his apartment. He took a quick glance down at the raven's ass, watching it move as Sasuke walked.

Sasuke sat down at the table and pulled out a scroll. Opening it, out popped a neatly wrapped box. "Here, I brought his with me. It's for you." He handed the blonde the box. Naruto smiled a real, genuine, smile that made Sasuke's heart beat faster. "Thanks, it means a lot to me that you care."

Naruto opened the box and nudged Sasuke's side. "Well, I didn't know you knew how to bake." Sasuke blushed and pinched Naruto's cheek. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He smiled softly.

Naruto froze, captivated at the cute scene in front of him. Sasuke's flushed cheeks and his adorable smile made Naruto stare. Before either of them realized it, their lips were pressed together in a soft kiss.

The kiss soon turned passionate, meaning both were now using their tongues as well. Naruto picked Sasuke up, still keeping their lips connected, and brought him to the bed room.

Naruto hovered over Sasuke, watching the boy pant under him and his cheeks turn a darker red. He placed a kiss to Sasuke's nose before leaning down and placing a series of kisses over his neck.

Finding a noticeable spot, he sucked on the pale skin. He pulled back and admired the raven one more. "I love you." He whispered softly.

Sasuke pulled Naruto into a hug. "Love you too, blondie." He smiled into the tan neck of his boyfriend. Naruto placed his hands on Sasuke's waist, just happy to be able to hold him.

The two held each other like that for a while before they pulled back. "Come on, let's go eat those cookies you made me." Naruto grinned and pulled Sasuke up with him.

~

"Sasuke-kun!" The two boys heard from behind them. Sasuke let go of Naruto's hand to looked at the annoying girl named Sakura. Naruto frowned. This was supposed to be a happy day alone with Sasuke.

"What?" Sasuke questioned rudely. "I was wondering if you wanted to...ya know...um...go on a date with me?" She played with her hair, trying to act cute.

Sasuke glared at the girl. "No I don't, and never will, have time for useless bitches." He turned back to Naruto and smiled. "Let's go." He reconnected their hands and they walked away, leaving a shocked and depressed bitch behind.

~

Naruto placed kisses down Sasuke's chest. "Naruto~" Sasuke moaned out softly. Naruto kissed until he reached lower. Sasuke gasped as he was taken into Naruto's mouth. He held the blonde lock of hair in one hand, the other covering his mouth.

Naruto pulled off and licked the underside of Sasuke's member. Sasuke whimpered and squirmed. "N-Naruto~ stop teasing~!" He mewled out.

Naruto pulled his mouth away and placed his fingers in front of Sasuke's mouth. "Suck." He instructed, watching the raven greedily suck at the digits before him and coat them in saliva.

Sasuke slid his tongue between the fingers before Naruto removed them. He placed the fingers against Sasuke's entrance. He pushed them in, slowly spreading the raven's entrance to make the intrusion less painful.

Pale skin moved against sweaty tan as they shared intimate touches, venturing farther together. Naruto placed several kisses to Sasuke's face. They made love, reaching a new level in their relationship. This was their first, and last time.

------

Sasuke placed a soft kiss to Naruto's bruised cheek, tears falling down his own. Naruto smiled sadly, his once bright blue eyes now a dull indigo. Sasuke struggled in the right threads around them, a last attempt at freedom. The wire sliced at his smooth skin.

"Stop." Was all Naruto said, staring into the watery eyes of his lover. "It's fine, it'll be over quickly. I promise." Sasuke began sobbing. "I love you." Was all he could repeat over and over again. Tears escaped the indigo eyes of his lover. "I love you too. I'll always love you, Sasuke." He softly kisses away Sasuke's tears.

The sound of stomach turning screams were heard in the background, their home reduced to nothing but ashes now. "I promise." Were Naruto's last words before the fire was set to the kindle below them.

The two smiled, sharing their last seconds looking at no one but each other as the scorching flames surrounded their bodies.

This was the end of the beautiful love between the two boys.

------

I kinda liked how the end came out. Not so much the middle. Too lazy to fix it. Don't hate me for the ending! I was in a depressed state so it seemed better to end like this... Anywho, hoped you enjoyed!

Ρlεαsε ιgηοrε αll sρεllιηg εrrοrs.