Cops and Robbers

Sorry if it's not that accurate, Idk anything about bank robberies.

Request by: BigsisT1235

------

A dark figure stood at the top of a building, staring down at the lights below. He smirked when he saw the building he was looking for, the city's largest bank. Quickly and quietly, he made his way towards his target. "Looks like I'm gonna be having a big reward today~" he giggled quietly with the city's noise.

~

A blonde man sat at his desk, looking around the office in boredom. He had a well known record of catching any criminal given to him. He glanced at the clock, noticing his shift was over in an hour. Then, he could head home and take care of his little brother. He was about to grab a coffee when his walkie-talkie buzzed to life. "Mr. Uzumaki, there's been a robbery at Hokage Tower Bank! Please report with your squad ASAP!" The voice buzzed, making Naruto sigh. 'Looks like I'm gonna be here a while..' he thought, quickly sending a message for his team to report to the bank immediately.

~

The man sighed, his mask resembling a hawk covering his face and masking his identity. He placed as much gold and money as he could in his bags, eyes scanning for anything else of value. He smirked when he saw a couple of diamonds rings on a young woman he had hostage. His smirk widened when she saw her shake in fear. "Hand them over sweetie," he held the gun to her child's head, "or little boy over here gets it." She nodded furiously, handing over all the shiny jewelry. He stuffed them into his pockets, quickly making his way to his escape route. He smirked, looks like he was gonna get awa-

A group of SWAT members busted through the door, weapons aimed at the robber. One of the men whispered to another, most likely a new recruit. "This is a criminal we've been after for a while. He goes by the name Amaterasu. We have no other leads on him." ((A/N: Yeah, this would never happen irl but I needed a way to introduce the criminal name somehow..)) The criminal smiled behind his hawk like mask, hand gun casually spinning in his hand. "Sorry, but I think I'll be taking my leave now~" hummed, swiftly throwing down a smoke bomb to escape. One of the SWAT members rushed after him, gun held tightly in his hand. The others quickly worked on rescuing the hostages, a couple attempting to join the chase.

Amaterasu clicked his tongue, shooting at the man behind him. The SWAT member swiftly dodged and blocked the bullets with his shield. He grinned when he noticed there was no where for the villain to run, cornering him in one of the bank's vaults. There was an ominous creaking sound before the door behind him automatically shut, locking him and the criminal inside the vault.

He groaned, looking at the criminal before sighing. He sat down next to the guy, probably confusing the fuck out of him. The SWAT member looked at him, motioning him to sit down with him. Amaterasu sighed, sitting down as well. "So, now what?" He looked at the man, slightly checking him out from behind the mask. He shrugged, staring at the closed vault. "We wait until my squad finds us or my damn walkie-talkie decides to receive a message." Amaterasu tilted his head. "Either way ends with me being arrested, any other options?" The man laughed, looking at the guy. "Yeah, that's kinda the point." Amaterasu huffed, crossing his arms.

"Sasuke."

"Excuse me..?"

He turned towards the other. "My name, it's Sasuke."

"..."

"..."

"You do realized you gave me information on you that I can use against you now, right?"