Awkward

I guess I like short names better. OCC Sasuke(I'll explain later why). There is some slight Sakura bashing in here, so be warned if you don't like that. Also, I checked it after I finished typing and it's pretty long because I wrote random stuff that came to mind. I'll have to split it into only two parts hopefully.

Btw, don't own any pictures unless I say I do. Well, on to the story!

------

Naruto jumped up and down as Kakashi led team 7 to the Ichiraku Ramen stand. Kakashi had decided to be generous and pay for his team's meal. (A/N: Ok, unrealistic, but just imagine a case where Kakashi would pay.)

Naruto quickly sat down and greeted the ramen guy. "Hey old man! One large bowl of pork ramen please!" Naruto grinned. The man grinned as well. "And you three?" He asked the other people. "Three medium bowls of miso ramen please." Kakashi answered for the rest of his students.

---Sasuke's POV---

I ignored Sakura's attempts at flirting and turned to the excited blonde next to me. I stared at Naruto eating his bowl of ramen. I silently sighed as the blonde looked past me and tried asking that pink haired bitch on a date. Oh, what I would give to get the handsome blonde to ask me out!

I turned to my bowl of ramen and began to eat. Sakura yelled some rude insult at Naruto. I inwardly growled. That girl had such a handsome, kind, and loving blonde after her and all she ever does is complain about me not dating her.

I finished my bowl and felt myself slowly begin to feel emotional again. I stood up and said bye, leaving with my head down so they wouldn't see the tears threatening to spill. Honestly, I probably looked more angry than anything.

As I made it to the front of the Uchiha's main house gates, I felt some one grab my arm and turn me towards them. I felt a tear fall down my cheek as I looked up slightly and see none other than the blonde. 'Naruto...' I thought as his eyes widened in surprise.

He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away the tear. If this was just a genjutsu, then I never want to escape. "What's wrong?" He asked me quietly. I stared into those beautiful blue eyes of his, filled with worry and concern. I felt more tears roll down my cheeks. 'What's gotten in to me?' I thought.

He pulled me into a hug, letting me cry on his shoulder. After about 3 minutes of crying, I felt myself fall asleep against his warm chest.

---Naruto's POV---

When Sasuke left the stand, I quickly finished my bowl and excused myself. I ran after him. Why you ask? Well, he left looking so...depressed. I know he probably looked angry as fuc-fudge, but as his best friend I know how he expresses his emotions. I finally caught up to him in front of the gates that led to his house.

When I turned him around, I saw a sight that made my heart twist in pain. The strong boy I always argued and laughed with was right in front of me, a tear he couldn't hold in falling down his porcelain-like cheek.

My eyes widened. I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped away the tear gently. "What's wrong?" I asked him softly. He looked into my eyes before letting more tears fall from his eyes.

I did the first thing that came to mind and held him close to me, letting him cry on my shoulder for however long he needed. Three minutes later, his tears stopped and I felt his breath even out as he fell asleep on my chest.

I picked him up bridal style and walked to the gates. They had a lock on them. I sighed. Looks like he'll be staying at my house tonight.

I walked into my apartment quietly, so I wouldn't wake the small boy in my arms. I placed him on my bed and changed into my pjs before joining him. I placed a small kiss on his forehead. "Rest well, Sasuke." I whispered before I fell asleep.

---Sasuke's POV---

I awoke to the sound of knocking and the feeling of something warm around my waist. I turned around on the bed and was face to face with a sleeping blonde. I felt myself blush, remembering last night. I can't believe I let myself cry in front of him.

Well, not gonna let this chance slide. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself against his chest. 'I could get used to this sort of treatment!' I thought happily, before I was interrupted by the sound of the front door breaking down.

I looked over Naruto's shoulder and saw that bitch Sakura break through the door and Naruto shift slightly. Luckily, he didn't wake up. I glared at her and moved one of my arms to place a finger in front of my mouth to silently tell her to be quiet.

She obviously doesn't understand signals because the next thing I heard was. "SASUKE-KUN?! WHY ARE YOU IN NARUTO'S BED WITH HIM?!" She screeched. I covered Naruto's ears, hoping he wouldn't wake up. He shifted slightly, but didn't show any signs of being awake.

I sighed in relief and moved my hands from his ears. I cuddled with him for a bit, letting a small smile escape, before gently moving away and standing in front of the shocked Sakura. "Get out." I growled, arms crossed.

She blinked and looked at me fearfully. "S-Sasuke?" She stuttered. I let my killer intent spike in my chakra before calming down slightly. "Get. Out." I growled out. She slowly backed up before running out of the apartment.

I sighed. I know, a little mean but she'll get over it, maybe...anywho! I get to cuddle with Naruto a little more! I walked back over to the sleeping blonde and got comfortable. I could really get used to this.

---30 minutes later, Naruto's POV---

I groaned as I woke up. I felt something warm against me. I slowly blinked away the sleep and looked down at Sasuke. He was pressed against my chest, a small content smile played upon his lips. Hmm, maybe I should surprise him.

I chuckled quietly as I shifted so I was hovering over the now awaking raven. He looked to where I was laying before he looked up at me and blushed bright red. I couldn't help but smile. 'He's so cute!' I had to inwardly fanboy. "N-Naruto? W-what are y-you d-d-doing?" He stuttered. I lowered my head so my lips were just above the side of his neck.

I felt him shift his head a little to the other side. I decided to go a little further and licked from the collar bone up to his ear. He shivered. I slowly licked down to an area on his neck that would be seen and began to suck, leaving a hickey so others could see he was taken.

I hovered over him again and looked at his blushing face. Kissed his cheek before getting off the bed and changing into my orange pants and a fishnet shirt. I looked at Sasuke and smiled innocently. "I'll be making breakfast. Is there anything that you would like to eat?" He thought before answering. "P-pancakes would be f-fine." He stuttered slightly. My smile widened. "I'll call you down when breakfast is ready, so make yourself at home."

He smiled embarrassedly, a pink blush on his cheeks. I walked into the kitchen to stop myself from taking him then and there. I sighed. Why does he make me feel like this.

------

Gonna have to cut it off there. I'll post the next half soon. Bye!~