57

Hey guys. I recently got Instagram follow me @xxkaylovesyou

'I HATE YOU DANIEL SAHYOUNIE.' I scream at Daniel

'WHAT DID I DO?' he asks me

'YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID. YOU WERE WITH THE LUCY GIRL LAST NIGHT AT THE PARK SNOGGING HER' I spat in her face

'THAT WAS MY COUSIN' he says

'OH YEAH SURE DANIEL. YOU KNOW WHAT STUFF THIS. GOODBYE I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN' I say and storm off to our room.

'PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME KAYLEAH' He says while chasing after me.

'I seriously can't take this any more Daniel. We are over' I say and walk out the room with my 2 suitcases and a handbag.

This event has been playing through my head for the last 5 hours I've been on the plane. I finally let it all go. I start crying. Because I left my family, my brothers behind without saying goodbye. I feel horrible.

"Hey hey hey. What's wrong beautiful?" a random boy next to me says

"I'm not......beautiful" I say to him and wipe my eyes. I look at him and I see the boy.

"Hi I'm Cameron. Cameron Dallas" he says

"I'm Kayleah Brooks" I says

"As in Daniel Sahyounies girlfriend?"

"Ex. Ex-Girlfriend" I says and look at him. He looks at me with a sad face.

"When did you guys call it off?"

"Umm a few minutes before I hopped on this plane."

"Oh. Sorry"

"So why are you going to Melbourne?"

"I'm going to Melbourne to meet some fans then I'm going to Adelaide, ACT Darwin, Canberra then back to Melbourne"

"Oh"

"Do u wanna come with me?"

"Sure." I say and then that's when I thought. I'm actually doing this.

Cameron and I talk for a little bit then we take a few selfies with eachother.

My iPhone goes off signalling that I have an notification for twitter.

@CameronDallas: Sitting with this beautiful Girl @MissBrooks101

With an photo attached.

@CameronDallas: Me and @MissBrooks101 will be having an little tour. We will be going to a few states then going back to Melbourne. More details coming soon

Alright. Now ill just wait for an call from either Beau,Jai or Luke. Oh wait. Jai's calling me. I press decline and put it down.

"Who was that?" Cameron asks

"Just Jai" I say and look at the window. A few tear go down my face.

I can't believe Daniel cheated on me. I also didn't want this to happen. It was going to be our 2 year anniversary tomorrow.

"We are almost in Melbourne" Cameron says and scares me.

"Hey. Do you wanna come stay at my Nonna and Nonnos house tonight? they have 2 spare rooms?" I ask

"If its alright with them. Yes"

"Yeah. Whoever is my friend is their friend" I say and look at the window. I check my phone. 30 messages. Meh who cares.

Chelsea's POV

I heard screaming when I woke up but went back to sleep. I heard a door slam then it was all quiet. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again I walked around. I saw Daniel with tear stained cheeks and holding a blue pillow. I walked around to find he's asleep.

"Daniel, Daniel" I say and shake him lightly.

"DANIEL!!" I scream at him and he jolts awake.

"It was all my fault. I'm awful." He says

"What happened?" I asked

"Well Kayleah thought I cheated on her and we got in a massive fight packed her bags and flew back to Melbourne. Cameron Dallas has pictures up also. I'm a horrible boyfriend" he says

"What are you still doing here? go and get her" I say and he looks at me weirdly.

"What so fly over to Melbourne?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about an excuse. I've already got one. Mum needed to see you" I say and wink. He catches on and nods.

I then walk to the kitchen and find a note.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I'm moving and changing my identity and changing what I look like. You will now know that I'm not in this house because Daniel cheated on me. Ill be going to Melbourne but then I'm going somewhere else. Sorry Jai, Beau, Luke and mum. I'm so sorry that it came to this. I'm sorry Holly, Chelsea, Mariam and Rebecca. I'm also sorry Jacob, James and whoever else I've forgotten. And to Daniel GO DIE IN A HOLE. I LOVED U AND U BROKE MY HEART. Your 'promise ring' is attached to this letter.

Bye

Kayleah.

I read this letter over and over again. She's gone. Forever.............