42

Not Edited

KKayleah's pov.

Oh shit.

As I wake up I find blood on the bed. Shit. I text mum.

To mummy❤

Can u please get me some umm some pads pleaseee?

From Mummy❤

Ok. Ahaha

Argh. Stupid period.

I get up and wait for mum. I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask

"Mum" mum says

"Ok" I say and she walks in and throws pads on my bed.

"Thanks" I say and she hops out.

I get changed and take my sheets off.

"Throw your sheets out her Kay ill wash them" Mum says. I open the door and throw the sheets on the floor.

I lay in bed and open my secret fridge and grab chocolate out. I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I ask once again

"Daniel" a voice says

"Whatever come in" I say and he stays near the door.

"I'm sorry." He says and walks in. I see a bear holding a heart saying 'I love you' and a few blocks of chocolate.

"Please forgive me" he says

I start crying. Happy tears.

I signal him to come to me. He comes over and places the stuff on the bed side table. I put my arms around his neck and he puts he arms around my waist. That day we just laid in my bed cuddling and feeding eachother.

*Back To The Start Of The Day*

Chelsea's pov

When i wake up i feel an arm around my waist. I smile. I open my eyes to find a sleeping Jai. I kiss his cheek and he starts to smile a bit.

"Morning Jai" I say and he turns around.

"Morning Chelsea" he says and kisses me cheek back.

I hop off the bed last cause I was near the wall cause Jai doesn't want me falling off the bed.

I hop out and stretch.

"You coming" Jai asks

"Do I have too" I say and walk over to him and hold his hand as we walk out. I jump over the lounge and land on it while Jai turns the foxtel on.

"Disney channel pwease" I say.

"Ok. I was gonna put it on there anyways" Jai says and starts to laugh.

When he puts it on Good Luck Charlie comes on.

"Yay" we both say and look at eachother and laugh.

Jai comes over and sits next to me. I the lay my head on his lap. He looks down and smiles then starts to play with my hair.

Holly's pov

When Luke and I wake up. Cause I woke Luke up near 2:30pm we walk to the lounge room and find Jai and Chelsea sitting there. Jai was still awake playing with a sleeping Chelsea's hair.

"Hey" Luke says

"Hey" Jai says back.

Luke and I sit on a different lounge and I put my head on Luke's head and Luke kisses my forehead.

I wonder where Kayleah and Daniel are last I heard they were in a fight.

"Where is Kayleah and Daniel?" I say and bring my head up.

"Ummm I'm not sure. Lets go check." Luke says and we walk to Kayleah's room and walk in.

We turn the light on and find Kayleah in Daniels arms asleep. I look around and see a bear with a love heart saying 'I love you' naww.

We walk back to the lounge room and just stay there for the rest of the day. Yeah we are lazy. Ahaha