48

Jais pov

The next morning I feel someone hop on the bed. I open my eyes and find Chelsea looking at me. She is so beautiful.

I look at her and kiss her cheek. We lay there for a bit then see Luke jump off the top bed and quickly go near the stairs and Holly climbs down.

She giggles a bit then says thank you.

She then goes and runs out the room with Luke chasing her.

"Chelsea? u wake?" I ask

No reply. I creep out of bed and make. Chelsea breakie and myself some to.

I see Kayleah walk out the room crying sad tears.

She comes over I me and puts her arms around my waist.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Daniels gone and my pet Shelly is dead. My pet turtle" she says and starts to cry even harder. I embrace her in till she calms down and Chelsea walks in and I'm still crying.

"What's wrong?" she asks as she sees breakfast and grabs a bowl of cereal.

"Ill tell u later" I say

"I'M BACK GUYS!" Daniel yells and Kayleah let's go of me and runs to Him.

I sit next to Chelsea and eat my cereal.

"So what do u wanna do?" I ask.

"What about get Luke and Holly to go on an double date with us?" Chelsea says

"Good idea" I say and kiss her cheek.

Kayleah's pov

This morning I woke up and see Shelly dead. I never told u about her but she was my pet turtle.

I was so upset.

I tried to find Daniel but he wasnt here so I went to Jai and he hugged me. I heard the door open and Daniel say he's back so I ran up and hugged him crying. He embraced me in a hug and picks me up.

"What's wrong?" He asks

Shelly's dead" I say

"Naww" Daniel says.

He sits down on the lounge and places me next to him. I cuddle up to him and calm down.

We end up watching spongebob square pants and Jai, Luke, Chelsea and Holly join.

Yes. We are childish.

"Girls. we have something to tell you" Luke says

Us girls all look at eachother.

"What is it?" Chelsea asks

"Well the thing is....." Daniel said

"Is that the boys and I are going to go live in Ahh in LA" Jai says

I look up at Daniel with a sad face.

"How will we be able to see you's" I says

"Umm we wanna ask." Luke started "If you wanna come live with us Mariam will be there to" Jai finishes.

"YES" us girls say.

"When are we leaving?" Holly asks

"In two days." Luke says

"So start packing" Jai says.

I walk into my room and grab my suitcase. Daniel walks in.

"Want help?" he asks and sits on my bed next to my suitcase.

"Sure" I say and pass him a few t-shirts. He folds them once so their a bit smaller.

I pass him my t-shirts, shorts, socks, jumpers and long pants.

"Is that all?" He asks

"Yes unless you wanna do my knickers and bras" I say and laugh. He shakes his head and walks out.

I put my underwear in my bag and get my toiletries bag. I put make up in it and put some pads and hairbrush and hair spray. That's it. I put that in and put my uggies, a dress and a pair of flipflops in. That's about it.

I zip the bag up and go to Jais room. His bag is already packed. Daniel and James went home to go pack their bags so did Holly and Chelsea.

"I hear Evertons versing Arsenal today" I say and sit next to him on the bed.

"Yeah. Everton will win" he says

I hit him "Whatever helps you sleep at night." I say

"U are so like Luke at some times." He says as I walk out pleased with what I said.

No one disses Arsenal. No ONE